Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Hyndburn the worst in country. Huddersfield, Doncaster closely behind. Bolton on their tail.

Meanwhile, Blackpool is one of the lowest. No Asian community here and the place is packed out all day every day. 

To be honest, I had to google Hyndburn, I've never heard of the place before - I see they do have just over 11% asian population, which is pretty high

Doncaster doesn't have a particularly high Asian population does it? - can't say as I've ever noticed, and I sadly have to go there once every 4-6 weeks for work

12 minutes ago, Sweep said:

To be honest, I had to google Hyndburn, I've never heard of the place before - I see they do have just over 11% asian population, which is pretty high

Doncaster doesn't have a particularly high Asian population does it? - can't say as I've ever noticed, and I sadly have to go there once every 4-6 weeks for work

Stop trying to spoil my narrative :)

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Seen awful behaviour from a scruffy old bag in Morrisons last night, the moment her shopping is paid for, mask off. Like I only wore it because I had to then off we go. Dirty bitch. Not sure if they were religious or not. Cunts everywhere.

Jesus!! Is that really awful behaviour. Bit OTT Carlos. 

• Moderators

We are 2nd in the Covid league, people don't give a fuck about others still. Perfectly acceptable behaviour in your world maybe. I've seen my mother once in 15 months, 18 months since I've seen other family, I don't need some scruffy old bag prolonging that.

The Hobbes vs. Locke debate gets settled every Friday when I'm at my pied-a-terre...

There's communal bins, every Friday after the dustmen empty them, one must move quick to get rid of one's (crushed/flattened) recyclables.

Some cunt or cunts fill the burgundy bins immediately with uncrushed cans, bottles etc.

Even those massive washing/fabric conditioner things and 5l Water bottles go uncrushed.

They get in early and fuck the rest of the complex.

Many people are fucking selfish arseholes and since Covid you notice them more, they're everywhere.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I'm not sure we can totally pin in this on th'Asians.  I know plenty of honkeys who never stopped mixing with other households and I still see plenty going in and out of shops without masks.  Cunts, the lot of them.

In shops that I've been in the only cunts not wearing a mask are Honkeys. Usually young ones too, besides a few coffin dodgers with a lanyard round the neck, probably saying they're exempt.

Went to an Asian takeaway t'other night. All had masks on - Asians & Honkeys.....

• Members
19 minutes ago, jeep said:

In shops that I've been in the only cunts not wearing a mask are Honkeys. Usually young ones too, besides a few coffin dodgers with a lanyard round the neck, probably saying they're exempt.

Went to an Asian takeaway t'other night. All had masks on - Asians & Honkeys.....

I saw a muzzie wearing a mask over a burka. Top lass 

23 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Owd woman downstairs at Breightmet before, 'I've come for my covid love' 'OK who's your Dr's?' 

'Not a Clue' 'OK who's what's the name of your surgery?' 'not a clue love' 

'OK, where do you live?' 'Bolton' 

Give me fucking strength. 

Ha ha, you must have the patience of a Saint. 

That is an advantage of masks... the bloke on the till at Wickes couldn't see my face when he charged me sixty quid for some scabby 4x2, if he could lip read he'd smacked me

Edited by Dimron

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Owd woman downstairs at Breightmet before, 'I've come for my covid love' 'OK who's your Dr's?' 

'Not a Clue' 'OK who's what's the name of your surgery?' 'not a clue love' 

'OK, where do you live?' 'Bolton' 

Give me fucking strength. 

Just get her jabbed

At least she’s shown up 😁

• Members
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Cases rocketing in Bolton.

Deaths and hospitalisations still on the floor.

IE has got them playing, late surge for top of the table 

12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

IE has got them playing, late surge for top of the table 

Yes, surge testing around Deane, Daubhill, Heaton. I'm guessing Indian variant.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, DazBob said:

I'm not sure we can totally pin in this on th'Asians.  I know plenty of honkeys who never stopped mixing with other households and I still see plenty going in and out of shops without masks.  Cunts, the lot of them.

We can't, you're absolutely right. But all throughput this, areas with large Asian populations have had high rates.

Probably masks the fact that many of these areas will also have areas of deprivation, poor health and poor education standards.

Add that to cultural issues and its no surprise. 

57 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

According to the Telegraph weekly data from the ONS shows nearly 33% of people included in the overall death figures that covid was NOT an underlying issue. 

Get those mask gone, open up and lets crack on, we've cracked this, Bojo said this was now driven by data not dates 🤔

Yep we’re done

if folk want to be cautious fine let them 

• Site Supporter

Based on being back on the roads, lockdown is over and done with.

The roadmap should be ample.

Jonny Foreigner just need to get their shit together and we can go back to bickering about, well, everything else.