Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
Just now, Big E said:

Can’t believe people wouldn’t support a lockdown when their area is struggling. Madness.

Makes sense. Let the rest of us crack on and those who don’t stay lockdown. People soon change their ideas when they realise they can’t do stuff. 

Couple of guys I work with won’t put that shite in their bodies.....now the wife wants to go to Portugal and you need a passport they are prepared to protect the vulnerable.  

It's a difficult one.

Lockdowns work, though I'm not sure the people concerned are likely to follow them.

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's a difficult one.

Lockdowns work, though I'm not sure the people concerned are likely to follow them.

To be fair you are right loads of Bolton folk were coming here when the last lockdowns lifted to avoid the ban and get drinking 

19 hours ago, only1swanny said:

source?

or bullshit scaremongering made up by closet racists?

I think the fact that they are concentrating surge testing on a mosque and asian wedding venue says a lot, as well as Bolton Council stating the Indian variant prevalent in Bolton has been traced back to people returning to Bolton via India

46 minutes ago, Big E said:

Can’t believe people wouldn’t support a lockdown when their area is struggling. Madness.

Makes sense. Let the rest of us crack on and those who don’t stay lockdown. People soon change their ideas when they realise they can’t do stuff. 

Couple of guys I work with won’t put that shite in their bodies.....now the wife wants to go to Portugal and you need a passport they are prepared to protect the vulnerable.  

If folk can’t behave as a town/area then no choice but to lockdown. Yes it punishes the masses because of a minority but there’s no choice. Before you know it it spreads and we all suffer. 

shut them pubs Boris 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If folk can’t behave as a town/area then no choice but to lockdown. Yes it punishes the masses because of a minority but there’s no choice. Before you know it it spreads and we all suffer. 

shut them pubs Boris 

Pipe down jock😀

21 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Im Down next week so as long as he leaves them Open til I’ve been out I think it’s essential. Scummy fuckers spreading germs 😁

Good stuff I’ll treat you to an indoor pint👍

1 hour ago, Big E said:

Lockdowns are to protect the NHS.

Hospitalisations are at zero, as are deaths.

If they lock us down again (bolton) I for one will not be following their ruling.Like a lot of others I've followed rules to the letter and had both jabs.So is they do lock us down what was the point of the jabs.They can get fucked 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Anyone requiring hospital treatment who has refused the jab on “cultural” grounds should be refused.

Well no, that would have the opposite effect of what's needed.. however it's a rock and hard place as refusing to treat them will just cause a "them and us" scenario (vax vs antivax). 

• Site Supporter
Just now, only1swanny said:

Well no, that would have the opposite effect of what's needed.. however it's a rock and hard place as refusing to treat them will just cause a "them and us" scenario (vax vs antivax). 

It is them and us though.

We don’t need a referendum to tell us that the vast majority of people in the UK believe a jab should be given to everyone except the medically exempt.

Its tough shit time. Get jabbed or risk suffocating to death on Minerva Road you selfish cunts.

Mrs worked last night at BRH

12 patients with covid in

Over half of them under 30

None vaccinated 

Think this speaks volumes for the reasons they're their. imo

Edited by 1969

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Some SAGE member has said next weeks easing should be delayed

bore off think some folk get off on all this 

It's their job to recommend actions to the government. I'm 100% sure they don't "get off" on any of it. In fact I reckon they'll be shaking their heads in frustration at the cunts who won't isolate/get vaccinated. 

Whether the government follows them is up to them.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's their job to recommend actions to the government. I'm 100% sure they don't "get off" on any of it. In fact I reckon they'll be shaking their heads in frustration at the cunts who won't isolate/get vaccinated. 

Whether the government follows them is up to them.

More shit stirring for me 

21 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Mrs worked last night at BRH

12 patients with covid in

Over half of them under 30

None vaccinated 

Think this speaks volumes for the reasons they're their. imo

Yes it speaks volumes, it speaks that the under 30s haven't been offered it yet unless they have long term conditions. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

More shit stirring for me 

To what end?

If in the course of your work,  the results lead to a specific recommendation then you do it.

Whether or not management follow it, its up to them.

As a member of SAGE, they bring their expertise and recommendations. 

They may or may not be the best course of action in the round, but they will act as their bit of science dictates, otherwise they wouldn't be doing their job properly. 

Ministers must then take on board all scientific aspects together with economic etc and make a decision.