Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Apparently the real evidence has not been produced, just a doctored post that was supposed to prove how easy it is to amend posts.

BD creamed his pants at the thought of Mick being busted which is the current highlight of the case.

Funny, read it!

I said that I couldn’t believe that @mickbrown would lie under oath.

Just now, mickbrown said:

One was ejaculatory, the other a sly dig. As per 😃

Wasn’t a sly dig, it was to say that I didn’t believe you would lie.

Which was contrary to your calling me a liar a couple of weeks ago.

I could have resorted to your level, of insult, but didn’t. I praised you.

Just now, boltondiver said:

Wasn’t a sly dig, it was to say that I didn’t believe you would lie.

Which was contrary to your calling me a liar a couple of weeks ago.

I could have resorted to your level, of insult, but didn’t. I praised you.

Aye, course. Just like you think I've worked harder than Boris this pandemic.

You said you had no idea that Boris has been sacked twice for lying. I find it hard to believe a bloke of your obvious intelligence would be unaware of such readily available facts. So I said you were fibbing.

I still think you're fibbing.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Aye, course. Just like you think I've worked harder than Boris this pandemic.

You said you had no idea that Boris has been sacked twice for lying. I find it hard to believe a bloke of your obvious intelligence would be unaware of such readily available facts. So I said you were fibbing.

I still think you're fibbing.

That’s your prerogative.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

The tories fault the stupid fool  still can’t believe there are people about who don’t realise that  

Now there’s a shock 

Got a text today that vaccine2 can be bought forward so booked in for Tuesday. I have praised every step of the vaccine process so far but fuck me getting it sorted was a nightmare. Took about 90 minutes. Online system not working well, massive wait time on the phone

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I take it you're on team "Red Mick is innocent"

😁

It depends on the onus of proof. Miami has so far not produced any evidence Mick did give details of his voting. 
However Miami was challenging Mick to prove he had not given details. Which did remind me of the time Miami claimed that no one could prove how that bloke with the fish farm had voted to Leave when it was a secret ballot. 

I do not yet understood why it matters, I am expecting Miami to produce a note from Mick which says who he voted for in Britain's got Talent and it being claimed as a victory. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

But according to some On here it’s the fault of the prime minister. Strange really isn’t it 

Who blamed the PM for people not taking up vaccines ? 
I have seen plenty blaming the PM for not restricting travel soon enough. There was an 'expert' on telly earlier saying it would have got here eventually. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

I have seen plenty blaming the PM for not restricting travel soon enough. There was an 'expert' on telly earlier saying it would have got here eventually. 

No no no. The surge in Bolton was the fault of the PM. The Indian variant was the fault of the pm. When in reality it was British citizens coming back and not isolating/quarantining at home. But that’s the fault of anyone of but those of a brown persuasion. It’s honestly quite bizarre.  

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

That was because he had a post Brexit Trade negotiating visit lined up to India which wanted to see through.

Another case of dates coming before data, being led by the science was and still is a load of old bollocks

2 minutes ago, Dimron said:

That was because he had a post Brexit Trade negotiating visit lined up to India which wanted to see through.

Another case of dates coming before data, being led by the science was and still is a load of old bollocks

You think he can’t travel where the fuck he wants? If you do you’re going to be a very disappointed chap on this fair Sunday 

If you recall the trade delegation was cancelled the week before because of the situation in India, we only kept the borders open so that this could go ahead.

The Prime Minister cannot just travel where the fuck he wants, he has to obey the law... which is something BJ keeps being reminded of.

Think it was the G7 meeting that caused issues, the trade meeting was done virtually. 

But as matters of state are reason to travel pretty sure the G7 meeting with Indian delegates was after they went red and then their delegates tested positive 

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

If you recall the trade delegation was cancelled the week before because of the situation in India, we only kept the borders open so that this could go ahead.

The Prime Minister cannot just travel where the fuck he wants, he has to obey the law... which is something BJ keeps being reminded of.

No I think you will find diplomatic or government business falls under the category of essential permitted travel 😎😎😎. Last I looked he could therefore travel if he chose. He chose not to. Have a wonderful Sunday 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

No I think you will find diplomatic or government business falls under the category of essential permitted travel 😎😎😎. Last I looked he could therefore travel if he chose. He chose not to. Have a wonderful Sunday 

Travelling to bang some huwer is ok though?