Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Just because Spain is in front of the UK in developing a certificate and QR code, that's widely accepted throughout Europe, is not a reason for it not being accepted by the UK. The UK have been talking about developing something similar for months, still nothing.

It's live on the NHS App now. I've got it in front of me - dates type and batch numbers

Edited by Gonk

16 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

The same people denouncing him as a liar are the same who will be hanging onto his every word as gospel.

Somewhat hypocritical 

The same people who were hanging on every word as gospel are the same who will be denouncing him as a liar.

Somewhat hypocritical 

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

The same people denouncing him as a liar are the same who will be hanging onto his every word as gospel.

Somewhat hypocritical 

He was God-like for Brexiteers.... untouchable, I daresay.

I'm pretty sure Boris was being encouraged to back Big Dom to the hilt.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

That’s not true is it in reality. 

I'll name a name or 2 here, and say Moonpig, Mounts and (possibly, don't quote me) Bolty saw Dom as the architect-in-chief who saved us from the clutches of the Machiavellian EU.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

I'll name a name or 2 here, and say Moonpig, Mounts and (possibly, don't quote me) Bolty saw Dom as the architect-in-chief who saved us from the clutches of the Machiavellian EU.

He was very good at his job. Excellent in fact, much to the chagrin of his opponents. 

A key player in Brexit. Glad he was around.

Doesn't mean he didn't bullshit from time to time and by many accounts a bit cunty, but then many in those circles were/are.

Goes with the territory. 

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

You stated brexiteers though. Now are you naming 2/3. That’s a far cry from brexiteers. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You stated brexiteers though. Now are you naming 2/3. That’s a far cry from brexiteers. 

I could probably find thousands on Twitter if I had even an atom of energy to do so. But there are fervent Brexiteers on here who rated him highly and even held him in the highest regard as the ultimate patriot.

I'm suggesting that it's easier to ask someone on here, rather than post a random tweet.

In any case, I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that someone on here will have suggested Boris back Cummings despite what he did during lockdown.

And now Cummings is the enemy, because he's a grass.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I could probably find thousands on Twitter if I had even an atom of energy to do so. But there are fervent Brexiteers on here who rated him highly and even held him in the highest regard as the ultimate patriot.

I'm suggesting that it's easier to ask someone on here, rather than post a random tweet.

In any case, I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that someone on here will have suggested Boris back Cummings despite what he did during lockdown.

I’m not denying any of what you say could be or is likely to be true. Just that using the term brexiteers would be incorrect 

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m not denying any of what you say could be or is likely to be true. Just that using the term brexiteers would be incorrect 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I'm not making a massive leap by assuming that Cummings supporters would have voted Brexit. I don't think I am anyway.

Regardless, looks like the screechers visionaries were right about him

When Cummings took the piss with his antics, the question was 'why is he being allowed to get away with it ?' Some said he must have some right shit on Boris, others said it was just Boris being a loyal boss. 

Let's hope we find out if the first bit was true. 

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Ani said:

When Cummings took the piss with his antics, the question was 'why is he being allowed to get away with it ?' Some said he must have some right shit on Boris, others said it was just Boris being a loyal boss. 

Let's hope we find out if the first bit was true. 

He's already done it with wallpapergate. 

Well, it appears the job market might be picking up. All the recruitment companies I got in touch with last summer are getting in touch more regularly than they have in a whilst as more jobs in the creative sector come back. Mrs is at her first press night tonight in 18 months. Pity its the Mousetrap and its pissing down....actually its just like old times.