Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

She’s a fucking disgrace mate.

Instead of actually laying ANY blame at the feet of her constituents, she’s just lazily blaming the government. She’s also full of shit because BL3&4 are right by the town centre so they only have to catch 3 buses if they’re going to Wigan first.

At no point will she admit that just fucking maybe “her” voters need a serious jolt and reminder that they can solve this problem very quickly.

instead, it’s yet more insistence that the authorities wipe each and every arse.

She can fuck off. Right off. The cunt.

That's what bugs me about you mate..........how you sit on the fence😃 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She should have taken the opportunity to remind her constituents to have the vaccine. It's a half to an hour's walk at worst.

Should be out there knocking on doors and and getting it sorted. Even if it makes her a little unpopular with some of them, at least she could hold her head up and perhaps save a few lives.

But no, put up false barriers, blame government, the nhs whoever.

If folk had to go into town to sign a piece of paper to get their benefits, they'd be there alright.

Loads of them row across the channel, a stroll into town is a piece of piss. 

24 minutes ago, Spider said:

Instead of actually laying ANY blame at the feet of her constituents, she’s just lazily blaming the government. She’s also full of shit because BL3&4 are right by the town centre so they only have to catch 3 buses if they’re going to Wigan first.

At no point will she admit that just fucking maybe “her” voters need a serious jolt and reminder that they can solve this problem very quickly.

instead, it’s yet more insistence that the authorities wipe each and every arse.

Agree with every word - she's a lying sack of shit.....

She should be encouraging her kin folk to get the jab, so they can protect themselves, their family, their friends, and most importantly, us Honkeys who want to get back to the pub.....

The lying sack of shit......

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She should have taken the opportunity to remind her constituents to have the vaccine. It's a half to an hour's walk at worst.

Should be out there knocking on doors and and getting it sorted. Even if it makes her a little unpopular with some of them, at least she could hold her head up and perhaps save a few lives.

If folk had to go into town to sign a piece of paper to get their benefits, they'd be there alright.

Exactly. Zero hours contracts is about right, they do zero hours.

The benefits offices provide assistance in just about every language going. Even English.

I have no issue with that, but let's not all pretend that every citizen of BL3&4 in these multi-generational households (her words), are all baristas and Deliveroo drivers doing 100 hours a week and not claiming a penny. Black, brown, white, yellow or green.

She's a mouthpiece for the boneidle, but they still get to vote, and she likes her job.

I grew up round there, amongst people of many backgrounds. Working legit isn't high on the list.

• Site Supporter

After being hospitalised with the illness, you'd think she'd be itching to get folk to have the vaccine.

Anyway, our very own Jabber has just made another fleeting appearance on the bbc news. 😀

Apparently, one of the 4 tests was failed, and yesterday's opening shouldn't have happened- from a SAGE member. She didn't seem happy. 

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

After being hospitalised with the illness, you'd think she'd be itching to get folk to have the vaccine.

Anyway, our very own Jabber has just made another fleeting appearance on the bbc news. 😀

Apparently, one of the 4 tests was failed, and yesterday's opening shouldn't have happened- from a SAGE member. She didn't seem happy. 

Good luck turfing out the group of about 10 lads I've just seen in a beer garden up Southport way.

Irreversible is right.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Good luck turfing out the group of about 10 lads I've just seen in a beer garden up Southport way.

Irreversible is right.

I would think that's exactly why they've still gone ahead (assuming the woman was being truthful)- although the Indian variant is on the up, the numbers overall are steady, and it probably wouldn't have washed.

The ground is being prepared now though, for possibly delaying the next step.

Qureshi and all those cunts who aren't doing their civic duty need to take a good look at themselves. 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

THIS

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I would think that's exactly why they've still gone ahead (assuming the woman was being truthful)- although the Indian variant is on the up, the numbers overall are steady, and it probably wouldn't have washed.

The ground is being prepared now though, for possibly delaying the next step.

Qureshi and all those cunts who aren't doing their civic duty need to take a good look at themselves. 

I got into a "debate" with an anti-vaxxer on facebook last night. 

She says the trials on the vaccine aren't officially complete until 2023 (obviously had no actual evidence)

She also says lockdowns are a conspiracy.

Then declared that she's ok as she's been near loads of people who've had it so must have a good immune system.

Some folk are so thick it's hard to know whether to throw them in the sea or put them in some kind of circus.

53 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

+ most of the Fuckers Drive TAXI's anyway 

I’m out with my mate who’s an anti Vaxer next weekend. Won’t entertain it and won’t wear a mask anywhere so it’s going to be fun to see how it pans out. 

Happy to fire a bag up his beak that contains god knows what though. That’s where I struggle with the anti vaxxers. Can accept it’s everyone’s personal choice but fuck me be consistent. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m out with my mate who’s an anti Vaxer next weekend. Won’t entertain it and won’t wear a mask anywhere so it’s going to be fun to see how it pans out. 

Happy to fire a bag up his beak that contains god knows what though. That’s where I struggle with the anti vaxxers. Can accept it’s everyone’s personal choice but fuck me be consistent. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, little whitt said:

+ most of the Fuckers Drive TAXI's anyway 

Or an ice cream van. Or a grocery shop. Or, looking at court reports, drug dealing.

Common denominator = mostly cash payments.

51 minutes ago, Spider said:

Some folk are so thick it's hard to know whether to throw them in the sea or put them in some kind of circus.

So what does that make you for getting sucked in ? 😁😎

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

So what does that make you for getting sucked in ? 😁😎

I was never an anti vaxxer 😎. Shitbag absolutely but anti Vaxxer Defo not. 

and for obvious reasons I’m not going to dissuade my mate from having a bag Either i’m actively encouraging it 😬

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Ani said:

Hundreds of thousands protesting where ? 

I get my second jab today. YAY . 

Most cities in the country I believe, certainly Manchester & London though it won't be shown by the major news sources. Its there if you choose to look for it

15 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I was never an anti vaxxer 😎. Shitbag absolutely but anti Vaxxer Defo not. 

and for obvious reasons I’m not going to dissuade my mate from having a bag Either i’m actively encouraging it 😬

Eh ? I was replying to Spider. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

She says the trials on the vaccine aren't officially complete until 2023 (obviously had no actual evidence)

She also says lockdowns are a conspiracy.

Then declared that she's ok as she's been near loads of people who've had it so must have a good immune system.

Lock the bitch down until 2023. Completely.

Then use Rudy's volcano- don't want such DNA polluting the oceans.

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So im Not allowed to make a comment? Take it via pm if you want your own board 😎

😁😂 Of course you can sweet cheeks, but the usual way this works is that a reply relates to the original comment. 😁