Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter

I'll tell you something I've realised about this coronavirus. It turns out doctors have first names. As a retired gent I'm obliged to see some daytime telly, and every doctor is doctor Tom, or Raj or Harry or something.

When you could actually go to the doctors it was Dr. McDonald, Dr. Harris, Dr. Silvert. Call them Tom Dick or Harry and you'd be struck off.

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, Rudy said:

You little tinker you’ve been sitting on that for a year

Top Shithousery 😂

😇

We don't change our minds on here. You pick your side, and you defend it to the hilt. Even if you're wrong.

Us visionaries see things differently. 🙂 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Spider said:

😇

We don't change our minds on here. You pick your side, and you defend it to the hilt. Even if you're wrong.

Then huddle together with fellow never wrongers in a big coin purse tickling circle whilst singing Rule Britannia 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Then huddle together with fellow never wrongers in a big coin purse tickling circle whilst singing Rule Britannia 

Mounts has just thrown in a meaningless response about elections. It's a go to for him when all is lost.

A simple "Yeah, backing him was a shit decision, no-one's perfect are they?" would have sufficed.

Sometimes, you only find out how shit things might be much further down the line when all is revealed.

There are probably other examples I could give, but I don't think I need to.

#Visionary

30 minutes ago, Spider said:

😇

I think it’s quite clear I don’t pick sides and don’t stick blindly to left or right of politics. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Mounts has just thrown in a meaningless response about elections. It's a go to for him when all is lost.

A simple "Yeah, backing him was a shit decision, no-one's perfect are they?" would have sufficed.

Sometimes, you only find out how shit things might be much further down the line when all is revealed.

There are probably other examples I could give, but I don't think I need to.

#Visionary

When I first took notice of politics it was cool Britannia. Blair and his smiling wife, Clubber Prescott, minimum wage.

You get swept up in it whether it’s naivety or blind hope it’s natural to do so, who could have foreseen “Cool Britannia” would have resulted in two wars, mortgage crash a recession and old Tony becoming a republican bumboy? Fuckin no one

It always happens with every in power political party. 
What is funny is the hindsight jockeys who when they’re are right, don’t stop papping on about it and when they’re wrong become politics scientists

“Politicians are like referees, in charge, one side will think they’re right one side will think they are wrong, but at the end of the day they’re all cut from the same lying cunt cloth”  - Rudy 

broke: getting the vaccine

woke: not getting the vaccine . fuck china. 

bespoke: calling Taiwan part of the Empire Of Japan live on Chinese TV  after i get cast in the fast and the furious 10. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

broke: getting the vaccine

woke: not getting the vaccine . fuck china. 

bespoke: calling Taiwan part of the Empire Of Japan live on Chinese TV  after i get cast in the fast and the furious 10. 

What?

The State of Victoria in Australia is in lock down after a sudden increase in cases. The source is a man with the Indian variant that completed a 2 week compulsory quarantine in a hotel. Even with their strict quarantine, it still got through. Worryingly, only 1.7% of the population has been vaccinated. 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-australian-state-of-victoria-prepares-for-another-lockdown-due-to-recent-virus-cases-12317965

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

The State of Victoria in Australia is in lock down after a sudden increase in cases. The source is a man with the Indian variant that completed a 2 week compulsory quarantine in a hotel. Even with their strict quarantine, it still got through. Worryingly, only 1.7% of the population has been vaccinated. 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-australian-state-of-victoria-prepares-for-another-lockdown-due-to-recent-virus-cases-12317965

34 cases and a one week lockdown, no messing on that front 

So what issues are seemingly slowing down their vaccine program?

21 minutes ago, Zico said:

34 cases and a one week lockdown, no messing on that front 

So what issues are seemingly slowing down their vaccine program?

According to my son, their health care system is fragmented. Unlike our NHS, there is no efficient coordination. Also a low take up when offered. 

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

According to my son, their health care system is fragmented. Unlike our NHS, there is no efficient coordination. Also a low take up when offered. 

Begs the question, when will they ever open up, folk were saying that’s Australia done great job, don’t look that great to me. 

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Begs the question, when will they ever open up, folk were saying that’s Australia done great job, don’t look that great to me. 

If you’re happy living in a prison paradise, then you’ll be fine.