Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yasmin Quereshi question to Hancock asking for the government to be trialled for corporate manslaughter, how the fuck do the people of Bolton vote for the likes of Quereshi.  

Saw it myself.

An utter disgrace. 

Still denying any vaccine hesitancy amongst her constituents, and blaming nhs etc. 

Perhaps she should get off her fucking arse, and go knocking on doors of her hesitant constituents and make them get vaccinated. If not, then surely by her token, the police should be knocking on her door and investigating her for manslaughter. 

A horrible woman, and one I suspect is having her strings pulled by elements of her community. 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Begs the question, when will they ever open up, folk were saying that’s Australia done great job, don’t look that great to me. 

Like everywhere, they need to get vaccinated. Let's not forget the EU (Italy) blocked the dispatch of a tranche of vaccine to Australia; hopefully that's been resolved now.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Saw it myself.

An utter disgrace. 

Still denying any vaccine hesitancy amongst her constituents, and blaming nhs etc. 

Perhaps she should get off her fucking arse, and go knocking on doors of her hesitant constituents and make them get vaccinated. If not, then surely by her token, the police should be knocking on her door and investigating her for manslaughter. 

A horrible woman, and one I suspect is having her strings pulled by elements of her community. 

She is a disgrace

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

She is a disgrace

Especially considering her own hospitalisation from it- you'd think she'd be fighting tooth and nail to prevent others from suffering. But no, just complain that there are too many buses to catch to go to the centre a mile or so away. 

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Especially considering her own hospitalisation from it- you'd think she'd be fighting tooth and nail to prevent others from suffering. But no, just complain that there are too many buses to catch to go to the centre a mile or so away. 

especially when surely they all have a taxi driver in the family who can help out

• Site Supporter

The mosque at the bottom of Rishton Lane has a vaccine centre. Hi-viz jacketed car park attendants showing precisely no fucker where to park. I passed both yesterday and today and didn’t see anyone either time. Quereshi should stop kidding herself.

• Site Supporter

Do you really think he meant it?

Not just a slip, meaning perhaps tens of thousands done recently?

I'd challenge any mp to know their constituencies figures at any one time, all of the time, let alone a minister for all constituencies. 

Fortunately, their were plenty around him sensible enough to realise this was highly unlikely, and just a slip.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Do you really think he meant it?

Not just a slip, meaning perhaps tens of thousands done recently?

I'd challenge any mp to know their constituencies figures at any one time, all of the time, let alone a minister for all constituencies. 

Fortunately, their were plenty around him sensible enough to realise this was highly unlikely, and just a slip.

Could be a slip but given what happened yesterday you would think he would make sure he was bang on the money.

26 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Could be a slip but given what happened yesterday you would think he would make sure he was bang on the money.

Aye, but if he did that you'd have nowt to skrike about.....

😁

Edited by jeep
spelling

• Members
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

The mosque at the bottom of Rishton Lane has a vaccine centre. Hi-viz jacketed car park attendants showing precisely no fucker where to park. I passed both yesterday and today and didn’t see anyone either time. Quereshi should stop kidding herself.

Mick, why do you need a vaccine if you have God?

16 hours ago, MickyD said:

What?

folk bending over for china.

its a smokescreen to take folks eyes off the ball over covid. especially now the "escaped from a lab" stuff is making the papers now. 

whenever they do owt like this , just steer the convo into directions they dont want. 

i can see why these muslims are sus. even if theyve more to fear from the disease that the average anglo saxon . 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

I think it's a bit bit like Federer & Nadal.

So one week to another, each could be top dog? Bet Allah gets the Ramadan period and God gets Easter and Christmas.

That probably seems a bit unfair but as We don’t all get time off for Ramadan and Eid but we get all the bank holidays for both Easter and Christmas I reckon that proves God’s holidays are more importanter than *Allah’s holidays.

Hey, Traf, think of the openings available for opening Allah’s Holidays.

• Site Supporter

49 folk in Bolton hospital with Covid today.

5 of them have had both jabs 😳😳😳

the rest haven’t, only a handful have had one jab.

49 is, in fairness, a pretty high number.

20 minutes ago, Spider said:

That's remarkable really. 

And also remarkable that we haven't had any outbreaks in any of our care homes. That jab works! 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

And also remarkable that we haven't had any outbreaks in any of our care homes. That jab works! 

Good to hear mate

reassuring 😁

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, Spider said:

28 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Discussion in parliament earlier.

If, after both jabs, we have an effectiveness rate of 90%, then that's pretty good.

However, that leaves 10% not necessarily protected (fully).

Apply that to those in Bolton, and it fits very closely. 

It does bring home the need, to keep number and cases down as much as possible, until the 'herd immunity' figure for vaccination is reached.

33 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

My care homes I cover aren't affected one bit. Thank god 👍

Contrast that with May last year. It was like a war zone going into some of those homes. I've never seen anything like it - one of the only times I've been truly shocked as a nurse. 

And I've seen a man with no anal sphincter! 

• Members
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Contrast that with May last year. It was like a war zone going into some of those homes. I've never seen anything like it - one of the only times I've been truly shocked as a nurse. 

And I've seen a man with no anal sphincter! 

They where dropping like flies the poor dears. Nowts stopping them now! I've not been in a care home since finding out I was pregant in December and I don't half miss some of the characters they have