Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Members
5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I've had enough now, what's the fuckin point in getting vaccinated if it doesn't give us our freedoms back.

No more following the rules for me, bollocks to them.

The vaccination only helps with the symptoms. It doesn't stop your getting covid. 

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Yes, i know. I don't give a toss if i catch it. I don't give a toss if it kills me either, i've given up my life for 15 months while many other walk around not giving up anything. I've had enough. No more

Absolutely mate

I gave up on holiday abroad this year but I’d be royally hacked off if there’s silly protocols in place to watch footy come Aug 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The 21st June will happen, Johnson says he is following the data, hospitalisations, deaths and folk on the critical list are down.

If for some reason it doesn't happen, I'm predicting Anarchy, with the vulnerable and elderly having been double jabbed i can see people taking to the streets on mass.

Just back from the dales, lovely 2 nights away in a country pub, beer, good food, fell walking for fun and top weather.

But having people serve me food and beer with a mask on is now beyond fucking stupid, I don't know what these people look like, just a head and a mask, it would have been perfect otherwise.

We went for a decent meal last week but had to ask the lady numerous times to repeat herself when ordering, today haircut mask just fuck off 

20 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

From COVID central;

In Bolton, the number of hospital patients has dropped to 39, down from 49 a week ago.

Mrs worked Tuesday night they cant understand why again some patients are from Hindley,leigh, Manchester just to name a few

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Lead by data they said..... 🤓

If so, its definitely time to crack on, would an extension have to be voted on in the commons?

You're a flag waving member of #teamboris as you keep saying, I'm sure he won't let you down 🙄

I'm not sure if an extension would need to be voted on, but if Boris and Co decide we need to extend, then it'll happen.

• Site Supporter

Don't understand why so many seem to be getting their knickers in a twist over this.

Was the same last time, with the media hyping everything up.

Government are only going to give the same answer- wait until the 14th.

Until then, people can impact the situation positively by getting the fuck jabbed.

8 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

I've had enough now, what's the fuckin point in getting vaccinated if it doesn't give us our freedoms back.

No more following the rules for me, bollocks to them.

Penny is dropping 

7 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

The vaccination only helps with the symptoms. It doesn't stop your getting covid. 

Sounds like an ace vaccine! 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, 1969 said:

Mrs worked Tuesday night they cant understand why again some patients are from Hindley,leigh, Manchester just to name a few

That wouldn’t surprise me. May as well use a single hospital to contain the region’s Covid positives but they ought to at least tell us what’s happening rather than just saying, “Bolton rates are high!”

Edited by MickyD
Site fucked and posted without being asked!