Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

54 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Can't say I'm obsessed

I posted that as an example of stupidity

I'm sure there are similar "high profile" folk tweeting similar in France, Spain and Germany but I don't speak those languages 

I'll look for some Australian and South African ones to even things up

She's ‘high profile‘? 
ok.

58 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

You’ve just posted a picture of some columns without any reference to anything. 🤷‍♂️

It’s not without reference TO anything 

It is without reference to its source

is that what your issue is? As even Spider isn’t arguing with the figures; it’s open to interpretation what it means - Spider says one thing, BD another.

FFS if you’re gonna be a 🔔  about it because you assume it won’t suit your world view at least do it well 

2 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

It’s not without reference TO anything 

It is without reference to its source

is that what your issue is? As even Spider isn’t arguing with the figures; it’s open to interpretation what it means - Spider says one thing, BD another.

FFS if you’re gonna be a 🔔  about it because you assume it won’t suit your world view at least do it well 

If you post something without reference, expect to be challenged.

Thats how it works.
it’s a forum.

Please don’t call me a bell. 

You can call me what you want to my face.

2 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

If you post something without reference, expect to be challenged.

Thats how it works.
it’s a forum.

Please don’t call me a bell. 

You can call me what you want to my face.

It’s clearly referenced as to what it was on the actual pic

You were being a bell. Sorry 🤷🏽‍♂️

Don’t continue to be one by starting F2F bollocks FFS 

It’s the internet 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

One of my local pubs which has had to close despite being in Bromley Cross, an area with zero covid reports, hospitalisations, deaths bemoans the fact that the number in Bolton, which caused the local lockdown has been surpassed by seven other towns but none of them has suffered the same measures,

It’s bollocks.

Westhoughton- 8cases 

Daisy Hill - 4 case 

No deaths.

No pubs open for 3 weeks.

Hindley , Leigh and Atherton all have higher numbers.

Pubs and Cafes open.

It just doesn’t make bloody sense.

Small family concerns on Market St going to the wall.

Bury , Burnley and Liverpool now higher than Bolton. Pubs and Restaurants still open .

Nothing makes sense.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, embankment said:

Westhoughton- 8cases 

Daisy Hill - 4 case 

No deaths.

No pubs open for 3 weeks.

Hindley , Leigh and Atherton all have higher numbers.

Pubs and Cafes open.

It just doesn’t make bloody sense.

Small family concerns on Market St going to the wall.

Bury , Burnley and Liverpool now higher than Bolton. Pubs and Restaurants still open .

Nothing makes sense.

Absolute madness, I don't actually go to the pub or restaurants that much, but targeting a whole borough like this is crazy.

6 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Says Dean, the education recruitment consultant company owner.

you had to go back to being a smug cock didn’t you...

He was once the youngest CEO on the FTSE and has been a NED and on the board of a number of tech businesses including those highly involved in data.

I know Dean well and he’s fiercely intelligent and consulted by the government on matters education related (You like the advisors the govt consider SME’s right? Unless you’re a hypocrite?)

Give it a rest with trying to shut down opinions with attempted character assassinations. It’s all very Trump-esque.

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

He was once the youngest CEO on the FTSE and has been a NED and on the board of a number of tech businesses including those highly involved in data.

I know Dean well and he’s fiercely intelligent and consulted by the government on matters education related (You like the advisors the govt consider SME’s right? Unless you’re a hypocrite?)

Give it a rest with trying to shut down opinions with attempted character assassinations. It’s all very Trump-esque.

Read that back in the morning.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Covid doesn’t take sides. 

Strange that. Five or six weeks ago it did. It was very much an Islam thing on the run up to Eid. I think we’d all decided it was the Asian culture creating the issue with the way they live.

Then Hennigans happened and it stopped taking sides.

26 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Nice one again. What does he know about SAGE Jules. Post shit on here mate and ill counter it. I'm sure he's a massive expert on starting up succesful recruitment consultantancies  but to say no one at  SAGE has a clue, is a bit of a bold statement to make. I didn't really assassinate his character did I? I just think he's talking shit about SAGE.

Edited by peelyfeet