• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

So what's the latest advice/rules?

My head is spinning trying to keep up.

My suggestion would be to wait til they’re actually released and then ask if unsure still. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Where's the fun in that? What does Shaz on Facebook reckon?

Bill Gates wants to insert a microchip into your arm so that he can monitor everything that you do, enabling him to sell targetted advertising to you, to give him enough funding for his his satanic paedohpile ring to flourish undetected - this is actually what some folk really believe.

3 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Bill Gates wants to insert a microchip into your arm so that he can monitor everything that you do, enabling him to sell targetted advertising to you, to give him enough funding for his his satanic paedohpile ring to flourish undetected - this is actually what some folk really believe.

Sounds reasonable

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Sounds reasonable

Obvious isn't it

Pick someone you dont like who's invoved in complex technology that most folk have no clue about  - Bill Gates, he's a rich, hippie geek with specs, doing some good stuff for the world with his cash

Pick some henious crime - Paedophilia, pretty much as despised as you can get

Link them up with bad things happening in the world, and hey presto, someone to blame.

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s not what I took from it mate. I took it was 6 months. If we don’t get and stay below 1 more sanctions 

Just rewound it and its actually confusing. He says stronger measures will come in for 6 months if R doesnt go below 1 and stay there, but then goes on to say we can assume these new measures will last for 6 months.

Hmm.

This is all against the backdrop of a vaccine being very close, at any rate, but in the short term... fuck.

Edited by Marc505
4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Just rewound it and its actually confusing. He says stronger measures will come in for 6 months if R doesnt go below 1 and stay there, but then goes on to say we can assume these new measures will last for 6 months.

Hmm.

This is all against the backdrop of a vaccine being very close, at any rate, but in the short term... fuck.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I had another listen

Its 6 months.

Happy Christmas 

Aye we are under these for the foreseeable future. It’s better than it could’ve been so let’s hope they punish those who break the rules so those that don’t aren’t suffering for longer than absolutely necessary