Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Spider said:

It’s not.

Would take a month to plan.

3 weeks to do.

clear for Christmas.

Impossible, you would need families to completely isolate from each other within a single household. If you had a household of 6 people who still interact with each other then you could come out the other side of the 3 weeks with family members who have caught it off another family member at the back end of Isolation 

Who would look after children and babies etc

What if someone had a heart attack and all the hospitals were closed, maternity units etc 

Manage to get through all that, lets say the UK does it, unless we lock the boarder (impossible), it would just come in again from abroad 

Not happening 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

As we know, it's easier to close down a country than reopen it.

After 3 weeks of hibernation, we can open as normal.

Anyone with the virus has the option to be burned alive or burned to death since they will have clearly broken the law.

3 weeks to save another 50+ of this bollocks.

4 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

I can confirm that Sweden are just cracking on. Not a mask in sight, a bit more hand sanitiser knocking about and the odd sign here and there but that's about it

You'll go to hell

• Site Supporter
Just now, birch-chorley said:

Impossible, you would need families to completely isolate from each other within a single household. If you had a household of 6 people who still interact with each other then you could come out the other side of the 3 weeks with family members who have caught it off another family member at the back end of Isolation 

What if someone had a heart attack and all the hospitals were closed, maternity units etc 

Manage to get through all that, lets say the UK does it, unless we lock the boarder (impossible), it would just come in again from abroad 

Not happening 

Hospitals can stay open. Permits issued to critical workers only.

army and police patrols shooting offenders.

Think big man. Think big

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

Not happening 

I detected a tongue in cheek post from the arachnid there.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Germany introducing more local restrictions, in areas with rates over 50. Including alcohol sale reductions.

Do I need to panic buy ale?

I'm not drinking during the week currently but this may need a rethink.

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

I’ll ask yesterday’s question again;

Are the local restrictions working?

That's an impossible question to answer.

Had there not been any local restrictions then the infection rate could have been miles worse.  It could have been similar.  We'll never know.

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

After 3 weeks of hibernation, we can open as normal.

Anyone with the virus has the option to be burned alive or burned to death since they will have clearly broken the law.

3 weeks to save another 50+ of this bollocks.

Hahahahaha 

2 hours ago, Ani said:

This 100%. 

Fuck blaming the rules/the police/the Govt/masks/droplets/shop/students/ old folk/fat folk/ ill folk/ dossers/scroungers/ every other fucker. 

Wear a mask , wash your hands go shopping doing a big shop once a week, keep your distance, pay by card etc etc. 

What percentage of cases get acquired in hospitals or care homes? 

20 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

I can confirm that Sweden are just cracking on. Not a mask in sight, a bit more hand sanitiser knocking about and the odd sign here and there but that's about it

Infection rates have gone up a bit over last few weeks, are they saying anything about it, in the media?

44 minutes ago, Spider said:

Do I need to panic buy ale?

I'm not drinking during the week currently but this may need a rethink.

Tesco back home near me was emptied last night of all beer and cider and had no vodka or gin either left by 7pm. Madness 

oh and it’s a tesco extra so a big fucking thing. Completely bare 

16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Tesco back home near me was emptied last night of all beer and cider and had no vodka or gin either left by 7pm. Madness 

fucking hell, can them Scotchers not go a few weeks/months without booze, the bunch of savages

16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Definitive

Stock up, but early.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

That's an impossible question to answer.

Had there not been any local restrictions then the infection rate could have been miles worse.  It could have been similar.  We'll never know.

I think that’s where I am.

I hope that the Government doesn’t panic and make a poor decision on that basis.