Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Whats the script with this second strain from Denmark?

They been having intercourse with minks?

Made in a lab in Sweden designed to make their neighbours look worse than them

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I see there’s folk marching in Manchester today. “Fighting for our freedom like our grandfathers did in WW1 and WW2” how these cocks can find that even remotely comparable is beyond me, especially on today of all days.

Nothing surprises me any more these days

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

I see there’s folk marching in Manchester today. “Fighting for our freedom like our grandfathers did in WW1 and WW2” how these cocks can find that even remotely comparable is beyond me, especially on today of all days.

Beggars belief that! 😥

Guest Nordkurve
51 minutes ago, royal white said:

Let's see how well they fight if someone starts chucking Grenades at them or launching Mortars. Fucking dopey twats.

Edited by Nordkurve

56 minutes ago, royal white said:

They wouldn’t be doing it if social media didn’t exist. Sad fact of modern life. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Wankers.

Send the fucking lot to Afghanistan or some such front line, and then a spell in hdu looking after sufferers.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They wouldn’t be doing it if social media didn’t exist. Sad fact of modern life. 

At least they filmed it so future generations can be shown why viruses don't go away of their own accord

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Not surprised sadly. They were casually comparing the times we're living in today to wartime days on the radio earlier just before the 2 minute silence :lol:

• Moderators

I don't know where else to post this and am not starting it's own thread

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/brawl-breaks-out-tesco-eggs-19243834

Brawl breaks out in Tesco eggs aisle during Remembrance Sunday two-minutes silence

Eggs were said to be smashed on the supermarket floor as a fight erupted in the big store

Guest Nordkurve

I reads this morning that A-Symptomatic people can keep shedding the Virus for around 70 days. This shit is not going away until all A-Symptomatic people are identified and locked up :)

• Moderators

Noticed from the pictures of the protest in Manc yesterday that everyone is young and "healthy", there's not many at risk people demonstrating for an opening up of all society. This lockdown is a joke, loads of Scousers at Colls on Weds night, people coming and going from houses all weekend. It's a clusterfuck.