Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

London not growing massively though. Might plateau off soon with the lockdown.

Be interesting to see what tier is applied though.

NW reducing faster though. It’ll be close. Boris just asked about it. The r rate may be the deciding factor.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

If we're any lower than tier 3 I'll eat that banana that cheese shoved up his arse.

London will be Tier 2.

Guessing it'll be postcodes

Agree it should be but it won’t. We in leafy west Lancashire be lumped in with Blackburn & Darwen, another reason I’m taking no notice of the shit Johnson, witty and the rest of the Marx brothers spout. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Agree it should be but it won’t. 

They'll want Grt Manchester doing the mass testing, they said for that to be in place an area has to be Tier 3.

We're not getting away with it.

Which is wank.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

They'll want Grt Manchester doing the mass testing, they said for that to be in place an area has to be Tier 3.

We're not getting away with it.

Which is wank.

I’m not in gtr manchester but no doubt they’ll lump us in with east Lancashire. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

13 minutes ago, royal white said:

More good news about the vaccine, I’ll admit I was a bit sceptical at first but now I’ll have 5 if we can get back to some sort of normality. Bill gates is welcome to all my details 

He will find you banged a tranny and you are that 1984 account on ere though 

Just reading some bits in the paper, apparently the Tier system will depend on a regions... 1) Total cases 2) Cases in the above 60 age Category 3) R number 4) NHS capacity 

As they role out the vaccine, be interesting to see how quickly the cases in the 60+ category reduce, hospitalisations should come down as quickly (all be it 2 weeks behind) 

In a different report they go on to talk about Covid passports allowing the vaccinated to follow a different set of reduced restrictions within the community. Found this a bit odd, the vulnerable get vaccinated first then get to go and roam freely whilst the rest of us have to adhere to rules in place to protect the vulnerable 😂 - I thought it was ‘impossible’ to apply restrictions based on vulnerability, apparently not anymore. Fuck knows how much they will spend on these Covid Passports but like everything else it won’t be cheap 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, royal white said:

I reckon tier 2 for the majority of the NW, that way Boris will say he was right to put us in the earlier lockdowns. 

Hope you’re right.

Just can’t see them putting London in 3.