Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Greenwich council is closing its schools from tomorrow due to the highest rates of infection in the borough since March.The council leader said he had been advised by Public Health England to close schools.It is only the 14th highest borough in London for infections

Wasn’t this dismissed as an impossibility when it was suggested up here? Or is it a case of copying the Taffs’ homework on the back of the bus?

Well this weekend has made me think that January is going to be a complete disaster. On Friday a bunch of my mates went for a “business lunch” in London which I and several others refused to go to. Photos show a packed restaurant. A number of my neighbours had friends and family visiting and in some case staying for the first time in a while. The supermarket was the busiest I’ve seen it in a long time. Lots of couples and families shopping together - something I haven’t seen much of recently. Cafes and restaurants in the town centre looked to have lots of groups of people eating and drinking together who were definitely not from the same household. We know that increased social interaction fuels the virus. This weekend I saw a massive increase in social interaction which will  mean only one thing. And all this before we even get to the Christmas purge. So I would say that this is the busiest I have seen everything since this February. Curious as to whether people are seeing the same elsewhere?

11 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I think my point still stands.... and fwiw I don't think she was that weird, many women have that fantasy, doesn't mean they want it in reality. 

I know a lass that likes being choked and getting spat in her mouth. 

During sex of course not while shes in B&Q or summet

1 hour ago, wiggy said:

Well this weekend has made me think that January is going to be a complete disaster. On Friday a bunch of my mates went for a “business lunch” in London which I and several others refused to go to. Photos show a packed restaurant. A number of my neighbours had friends and family visiting and in some case staying for the first time in a while. The supermarket was the busiest I’ve seen it in a long time. Lots of couples and families shopping together - something I haven’t seen much of recently. Cafes and restaurants in the town centre looked to have lots of groups of people eating and drinking together who were definitely not from the same household. We know that increased social interaction fuels the virus. This weekend I saw a massive increase in social interaction which will  mean only one thing. And all this before we even get to the Christmas purge. So I would say that this is the busiest I have seen everything since this February. Curious as to whether people are seeing the same elsewhere?

The majority of people are behaving themselves around these parts - not much choice in Tier 3.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Cheese said:

You insinuated that just because someone thinks about "shagging kids", he shouldn't be considered a paedophile unless he actually shags a kid.

You really should do some research. 

It might have already been done for you on here by someone, however you're miles off with your 'facts'.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It might have already been done for you on here by someone, however you're miles off with your 'facts'.

I'll leave that sort of "research" to apologists like yourself, thanks.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Build a wall and set fire to everything contained within the walls to contain the spread. YHIHF

I've made my feelings about Liverpool known many times in the past.

As with mass testing, your plan should be tried on Merseyside first.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I've made my feelings about Liverpool known many times in the past.

As with mass testing, your plan should be tried on Merseyside first.

I’ve just read Carlos’ post about someone having a shit on deansgate  in the middle of the day outside a shop. That sealed the plans validity for me. Sorry gents 😁

Edited by Escobarp

46 minutes ago, Spider said:

London going tier 3

Assume that means they'll be putting a tier 4 option together for us so the cockerneys don't kick off.

They need to be in T3, I'd expect you lot up there to go to T2......and round here were I live, it'll remain T2.....which may as well be T3, as it's still shit, and you still can't have a drink with your mates (unless you share a household)

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Cheese and facts are nowhere near bedfellows 

28 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They need to be in T3, I'd expect you lot up there to go to T2......and round here were I live, it'll remain T2.....which may as well be T3, as it's still shit, and you still can't have a drink with your mates (unless you share a household)

You can tell that's been written by someone who hasn't been in T3.

T2 is a godsend when you've been stuck in T3 for weeks/months.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

You can tell that's been written by someone who hasn't been in T3.

T2 is a godsend when you've been stuck in T3 for weeks/months.

Maybe that is the case - but even in T2 around here, I'd say 75% of restaurants have been shut and 90% of pubs, as people simply were not interested in going out, still being unable to mix.

Of course, coming down from T3,  I guess that people will still be glad to get out, and at least some of you get to go to the football, which is a good thing (I think...)