Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

No I know that it’s the fact that they will, in the main, be more careful than average member of the public. Which makes it even scarier 

With this new variant, one infected staff member could touch a surface (hand rail for example) quickly followed by several players before its cleaned and bingo.

Must be really difficult to be completely covid secure.

I think it was @birch-chorley who thought we might see cases come down over the festive period, due to folk having "reduced contact" from what I can tell, there's actually been increased contact over the period, plus this new strain has cropped up, which is ripping through the country, its no wonder we've got a 3 or 4 week Tier 5 lockdown period incoming. Fuck knows what Tier 5 will look like but I'd guess it means no schools being open for January, and all non-essential (whatever that is) businesses forced to close

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I think it was @birch-chorley who thought we might see cases come down over the festive period, due to folk having "reduced contact" from what I can tell, there's actually been increased contact over the period, plus this new strain has cropped up, which is ripping through the country, its no wonder we've got a 3 or 4 week Tier 5 lockdown period incoming. Fuck knows what Tier 5 will look like but I'd guess it means no schools being open for January, and all non-essential (whatever that is) businesses forced to close

Schools allegedly being announced tomorrow with a weeks delay 

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

People are stupid which has been a big part in the rise. Anyone who went to the Boxing Day sales at the Trafford Centre and similar such nonsensical events need sectioning.

I only needed to look down my road on Xmas day to see the rules being broken. Shit loads of cars parked up that I'd never seen before. As if by magic, they all disappeared the next day.

Our neighbours have one car, on Christmas Day, they put theirs in the garage, and then they had another 4 cars appear on their drive. 

Rules broken all over the place.

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I only needed to look down my road on Xmas day to see the rules being broken. Shit loads of cars parked up that I'd never seen before. As if by magic, they all disappeared the next day.

Our neighbours have one car, on Christmas Day, they put theirs in the garage, and then they had another 4 cars appear on their drive. 

Just have a read on this forum never mind looking out the window 

30 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Why do people do this?