Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Good Morning Britain has just read out names and given a brief history of about 50 or so people who have recently succumbed to Covid. One was a Dunkirk Veteran aged 102. My question is, how much longer can a 102 year old last? Covid or not.

Difference is dying in bed surrounded by family, to dying in hospital with nobody there..

Mrs Swanny openly says she saw things in hospital that she will never forget. Ive seen 1 person die after being hit by a car, she's seen dozens whilst she was in. 

8 hours ago, royal white said:

Utter bellends, Facebook is full of them as well.

“99.7% survival rate”

“Only 400 healthy have died of it”

You try to tell the thick cunts it doesn’t matter if everyone survived and no one died there’s still 10s of thousands getting ill and putting a strain on the NHS. The aim from the start is to prevent this yet they still can’t grasp it. 

Both of those arguments have been stated on here many times. So it isn't just restricted to cranks on Facebook.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Morizio said:

I don’t know, do you?

Do you know how long you’ve left to live?

Not a clue but I reckon as a percentage of an age group a greater proportion of 102 year olds die than 60 year olds. 

52 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Boris can't help himself. The boy's got to bullshit.

I’m pretty sure he set this lockdown til mid feb initially. So if he hadn’t had said yesterday or whenever it was we will review mid February you would have accused him of bullshitting initially. 

so in essence he’s doing what he said he would. Worst kind of human being. 

but let’s not let facts get in the way of course 

Edited by Escobarp

There is a regular line on Twitter that the deaths in 2019 and 2020 are the same. I think based on the report below.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/totaldeathsin2019and2020sofarintheuk

The report actually only includes 46 weeks in 2020. When this is pointed out the response is ' yeah but it is most of 2020'

When you point out 6 weeks is nearly 12% it is ignored. If you check weekly deaths you will find over 70k people died in those six weeks, so the death total for 2020 is actually 70k higher than 2019 you are accused of twisting the figures. 
I get on initial reading the report could be misleading but the difference is pointed out people if anything become more adamant that they are right. 
One bloke was quoting the report as his proof and ending up saying that ONS admit their numbers are made up. 
I give up with these people and just check they are not planning to vaccinate and let natural selection do its job. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Not a clue but I reckon as a percentage of an age group a greater proportion of 102 year olds die than 60 year olds. 

The probability of death for all age groups is 100%.

That fucking check shirt Miw Wahl cant - what an utter twat, nailed on he's missing being the bar-room barrister doling out unsolicited and incorrect bollocks advice to drinkers wanting a quiet pint...

It's been stated before but the 'democratisation' of the internet has become a cancerous thing.

Now any idiot can mash a screen with their clumsy paws, previously thick as fuck cunts knew their place and were at least self-aware enough to keep the contents of their tiny minds to themselves, or would only brain-fart in the company of other cretins, idiots and imbeciles.

Now?

It's akin to giving a chimp a bump-stock loaded AR-15.

Cuntychops was maskless on a COVID ward, I hope he contracted it in a way bad enough to confine him to his wank pit.

If he dies, he dies.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I’m pretty sure he set this lockdown til mid feb initially. So if he hadn’t had said yesterday or whenever it was we will review mid February you would have accused him of bullshitting initially. 

so in essence he’s doing what he said he would. Worst kind of human being. 

but let’s not let facts get in the way of course 

He said he's done everything he could.

Do you believe he has?

53 minutes ago, Ani said:

There is a regular line on Twitter that the deaths in 2019 and 2020 are the same. I think based on the report below.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/totaldeathsin2019and2020sofarintheuk

The report actually only includes 46 weeks in 2020. When this is pointed out the response is ' yeah but it is most of 2020'

When you point out 6 weeks is nearly 12% it is ignored. If you check weekly deaths you will find over 70k people died in those six weeks, so the death total for 2020 is actually 70k higher than 2019 you are accused of twisting the figures. 
I get on initial reading the report could be misleading but the difference is pointed out people if anything become more adamant that they are right. 
One bloke was quoting the report as his proof and ending up saying that ONS admit their numbers are made up. 
I give up with these people and just check they are not planning to vaccinate and let natural selection do its job. 

They're a bunch of bell ends - if you look at the deaths for the beginning of 2020 too, we were below average before covid started killing at the end of March, so really if you are looking at the impact of covid, from your report, it's more like 36 weeks. 

January and Februray are the months when most people die - when they eventually look at the totals, and compare against previous periods, nobody is going to include January, Feb and most of March 2020 in the covid total - they'll start from mid March 2020 onwards. When we look at deaths caused by major historic events nobody includes the 12 weeks period before the event chuffing started just because it happend to be in the same Gregorian calendar year.

12 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He said he's done everything he could.

Do you believe he has?

That wasn’t what you were making the comment about. It was about the review about lifting of restrictions wasn’t it? Which he had committed to hadn’t he so is right to carry through with that? 

no. He could have locked us down fully since last March. Could of done a lot of things differently. So could all the leaders in the world. It’s what happens everyday in all our Lives and we live with those choices. Hindsight is a wonderful tool as I’ve said many times. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

That wasn’t what you were making the comment about. It was about the review about lifting of restrictions wasn’t it? Which he had committed to hadn’t he so is right to carry through with that? 

no. He could have locked us down fully since last March. Could of done a lot of things differently. So could all the leaders in the world. It’s what happens everyday in all our Lives and we live with those choices. Hindsight is a wonderful tool as I’ve said many times. 

He's weak as piss and has to be loved so he offers vague as shite promises to people and daft fuckers latch onto it.

He's an absolute cunt.

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, Morizio said:

So what point are you trying to make🤷‍♂️

The point is that generally, mortuaries are full of old people. Some of them are Covid related, others not. I know that since Shipman, the number of GPs needed to sign a certificate of natural death was raised to two. Since Covid, it’s been dropped back to one for the period for Covid deaths. It is too easy to say someone died of Covid related issues than other non-Covid deaths. 
A few years ago the mortuaries were still full of old folk. They weren’t dying of Covid, they were dying of other things. Rather than only concentrating on Covid deaths, the government ought to be quoting deaths for other causes as well so we can compare like for like.

8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

The point is that generally, mortuaries are full of old people. Some of them are Covid related, others not. I know that since Shipman, the number of GPs needed to sign a certificate of natural death was raised to two. Since Covid, it’s been dropped back to one for the period for Covid deaths. It is too easy to say someone died of Covid related issues than other non-Covid deaths. 
A few years ago the mortuaries were still full of old folk. They weren’t dying of Covid, they were dying of other things. Rather than only concentrating on Covid deaths, the government ought to be quoting deaths for other causes as well so we can compare like for like.

The ONS are saying this - this was last weeks report

Of the 7,245 deaths involving COVID-19, 6,510 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (89.9%).

they do it for flu too

Of the 5,273 deaths that involved Influenza and Pneumonia, 381 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (7.2%)

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Suspect package being investigated by police at the AZeneca facility in Wrexham.

Itll be Von Der Leyden’s head in a box. With Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman deciding who opens it.

You would hope the AZ facilities anywhere they're making this vaccine would be under full military guard, and if possible with a fully secure perimeter or exclusion zone around the outside as well. 

Edited by Sweep