Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter

I’ll not be due til later in the year.

Does that mean I get to choose which one I have?

Are they a bit like beer? A sweet American option that only works if it’s really cold like Pfizer or Moderna ; or the good old British ale that’s best served nearer room temperature?

• Replies 43.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Scotland population 5.5m. Krankie just saying 2.7m classed as vulnerable 🧐

Is that just the lot that are still in Blackpool on their jollies? 

24 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Good news, we won't be getting any until April/May though, but at least it's another option moving forward. They've just said we've got 17M of these on order now, so enough for 8.5M people.

Its looking good for us to all be jabbed by the summer, hopefully.

We’ll be able to flog some on the black market

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Are they a bit like beer? A sweet American option that only works if it’s really cold like Pfizer or Moderna ; or the good old British ale that’s best served nearer room temperature?

Aryan option for you

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

They’ll do you a Budweiser one, will claim it’s the best but won’t do the job and you’ll be ridiculed for it 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Scotland population 5.5m. Krankie just saying 2.7m classed as vulnerable 🧐

she's probably understating it. Of the 5.5M that live up there, aren't about 1.3M on drugs, 3.2M alcoholic and 3.8M of them obese? (obviously some people can be two or three of those at the same time)

Just now, Sweep said:

she's probably understating it. Of the 5.5M that live up there, aren't about 1.3M on drugs, 3.2M alcoholic and 3.8M of them obese? (obviously some people can be two or three of those at the same time)

Well I’m in 2 of those camps so valid point. 😄

I was just shocked that so many would fall into that category but you’ve explained it succinctly. 

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They’ll do you a Budweiser one, will claim it’s the best but won’t do the job and you’ll be ridiculed for it 

I know a bloke who drinks in the local and his drink of choice is a bottle of Bud - he can easily drink about 20 of them in a session. 

30 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'll have the cask option

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Well I’m in 2 of those camps so valid point. 😄

I was just shocked that so many would fall into that category but you’ve explained it succinctly. 

It's not the land of the fried Mars bar for nothing.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

BBC News - Coronavirus: 'Major incident' declared in London by Sadiq Khan
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55588163

Not looking good for the capital's hospitals.

To be fair, many in the NW and NE are also struggling to find beds for seriously unwell people, covid or otherwise.

These next few weeks are going to be horrible.

I read yesterday that there have 10,000 COVID-related hospital admission since Christmas Day alone.

I have blood this morning at main hospital in Plymouth. They have started transferring patients from London down here.

Nurse who was dealing with me said they've had few staff off who have been  knocked sideways by the vaccination. 

4 minutes ago, green genie said:

I have blood this morning at main hospital in Plymouth. They have started transferring patients from London down here.

Nurse who was dealing with me said they've had few staff off who have been  knocked sideways by the vaccination. 

@Escobarpwas telling me that they're physically removing beds from some hospitals in the NW and getting them couriered down to London hospitals, so they don't run out

Just now, Sweep said:

@Escobarpwas telling me that they're physically removing beds from some hospitals in the NW and getting them couriered down to London hospitals, so they don't run out

Truth. Ventilators as well. Got to look after the money men at the end of the day 

7 minutes ago, green genie said:

Probably the Pfizer one.....

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Places of worship still open? I take it it's one of those pretend lockdowns again.

I understand that people need something to cling on to, but given that deities only exist in people's heads it should be perfectly acceptable for folk to stay at home if they want to talk to imaginary friends