• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No I won’t have it. Ive had two in my life and one very nearly killed me and the other hospitalized me as well. One when I was a toddler and one as a teenager when I thought I would be alright. I wasn’t. So I would rather not 

two covid vaccinations? Blimey, you're well ahead of the curve.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No I won’t have it. Ive had two in my life and one very nearly killed me and the other hospitalized me as well. One when I was a toddler and one as a teenager when I thought I would be alright. I wasn’t. So I would rather not 

Crikey. Furry muff.

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

First and Last time I was in church they nearly drowned me; never again 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Traf said:

Lies.

You own hats.

Oh, I bet he owns a hat for every occasion.

All worn at jaunty, fashionably edgy angles.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Oh, I bet he owns a hat for every occasion.

All worn at jaunty, fashionably edgy angles.

I like to think he usually wears a tricorne most of the week and then switches to a velvety stovepipe hat on Sunday

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I like to think he usually wears a tricorne most of the week and then switches to a velvety stovepipe hat on Sunday

@kent_white reckons he wore a wicker boater for the entire duration of his wedding night

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He definitely sports a beret on a city break, Frank Spencer style 

on an away day, I hear that he wears a steal rimmed bowler hat, like Odd-Job does, and he can decapitate a man from 100 yards, he also has poison tips on his winkle-pickers, just in case it kicks off.

I'm.afraid to dissapoint gents, whilst I wouldn't be adverse to wearing a hat. And I'd certainly be up for a dashing Highway man's style tifler, alas my head is not designed for any sort of dressage and therefore I just let my rather splendid locks wave freely in the breeze. Thankfully, I have not been cursed by either being bald or being ginger, both fates would have displeased me greatly, either not being able to grow my hair, or being so repulsed at the colour, been forced to keep it as short as possible as so not to offend both myself and my fellow man.

I do wear a wooly hat on walks though.

Two hats I cannot stand 

- Baseball caps on British men.

- The new found fondness of certain gents to try and dress up like a 1930s Birmingham gangster

Both woeful.

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm.afraid to dissapoint gents, whilst I wouldn't be adverse to wearing a hat. And I'd certainly be up for a dashing Highway man's style tifler, alas my head is not designed for any sort of dressage and therefore I just let my rather splendid locks wave freely in the breeze. Thankfully, I have not been cursed by either being bald or being ginger, both fates would have displeased me greatly, either not being able to grow my hair, or being so repulsed at the colour, been forced to keep it as short as possible as so not to offend both myself and my fellow man.

I do wear a wooly hat on walks though.

Two hats I cannot stand 

- Baseball caps on British men.

- The new found fondness of certain gents to try and dress up like a 1930s Birmingham gangster

Both woeful.

Please tell me you at least sport a bandana on occasion, in order to keep said flowing locks out of your eyes

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Zpekm5NrwM7d.gif

anyway, re: threat - there's a reason for having two doses, so I would rather wait for the maximum possible protection

I'm sure I won't die of it, but having read about what it's like for some when you have it, I'd rather go without - and having read what some say about still feeling the effects months after, again, I'll avoid it if I can

the only things I want to do are have a beer, see the match and chat shit with my mates / folks and I can do that all that at home anyway - my next social event will be having all the family round when we've all had our second dose

I'll go to the gyms if they re-open because the weather is shit this time of weather, that said, got my eye on Boundary Park (17 miles away) and what's left of Moss Rose (15 miles)

the biggest challenge here on in is figuring out how to avoid the booze every night

id be thinking you will be july minimum before you are fully dosed up

fuck that

Pretty consistent drop in cases though, which will mean in two weeks time we'll be through the very worst of it. Albeit 45,000 cases is still a lot.

Another stunning coincidence that a drop has coincided with tighter restrictions/lockdown.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Pretty consistent drop in cases though, which will mean in two weeks time we'll be through the very worst of it. Albeit 45,000 cases is still a lot.

Another stunning coincidence that a drop has coincided with tighter restrictions/lockdown.

There's obviously some massaging of figures going on

34 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Please tell me you at least sport a bandana on occasion, in order to keep said flowing locks out of your eyes

I can't I've been cursed with Grandpa ears, any type of bandana and I look like some sort of chinless elf.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Wish I had. All I know is that Kent and the best man did all the coke before I could get to it. Arseholes.

They blew it up each other’s arseholes?

Ive heard that works very well 

11 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Wish I had. All I know is that Kent and the best man did all the coke before I could get to it. Arseholes.

That's not true by the way. I had none and your best man did the lot. 

I feel like I can tell you this now he's not really on the scene. Great best man's speech though. Most confident I've seen him in ages for some reason? :)

9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

That's not true by the way. I had none and your best man did the lot. 

I feel like I can tell you this now he's not really on the scene. Great best man's speech though. Most confident I've seen him in ages for some reason? :)

I wondered why he passed out afterwards. 

He did 60 quids worth by himself between first course and the speeches? That's some going.