Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

you top up everyday 🍻 🥂 🍻 🥂 🍻 

I’ve had to stop during the week. Brewing my own out of potatoes soon mate.

Unless this can hit £5 as predicted by some of the giddier followers on Twitter 😁

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's taken so long because 1. "Logistics", and 2. They're worried about it being ruled illegal in the courts / habing to pay compensation.

Minister was on a couple of days ago, saying they wanted to make sure they got the process right.

A month does seem quite a while, though they might have to wait until hotels are empty of usual customers before taking them over I suppose.

Not sure about the legal side of things; they'd either introduce new legislation or invoke something currently in existence surely.

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Sold at 96p

Will buy back at 85p then watch it fly

It might not go back down to 85p.......it might well end up closing closer to the £1 mark. There's sill some on LSE waffling on that it'll hit £2, £3, £4 it £5, I'm not sure I'm that confident it will - but i guess we'll soon see

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It might not go back down to 85p.......it might well end up closing closer to the £1 mark. There's sill some on LSE waffling on that it'll hit £2, £3, £4 it £5, I'm not sure I'm that confident it will - but i guess we'll soon see

Can’t see £5. There’s 2 other companies involved according to Miami and no actual contracts awarded as yet.