Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Cases are on their back up. 45000 the other day. Hopefully the lockdown effect will be more pronounced by this time next week.

Week on week drop at least

• Replies 43.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

All air travel corridors closed from 4am Monday for a month

A month???

Missed that bit

• Site Supporter

We’ve become so used to all this that it’s only occasionally a fairly innocuous news report makes you stop dead in your tracks.

Imagine being shown this 2 years ago

• Site Supporter
Just now, kent_white said:

Unless there's a mutation - I think these next 4 weeks are as bad as it's likely to ever get.

How’s RBH?

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

We’ve become so used to all this that it’s only occasionally a fairly innocuous news report makes you stop dead in your tracks.

Listening to that it seems people aren’t even allowed to go to a funeral. At least we are allowed to pay our respects, even if it’s only a small number. They are pretty efficient at these things though. 

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

some of them coffins 

have not even got a coat of woodstain on 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

A bit disconcerting seeing footage of a German chimney used in the burning of bodies.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Issues with supply of the Pfizer vaccine to the EU it seems. Suspect we will Be hit with this as well 

Aye. The did say a while back it would happen in fairness. Still, if it increases production in the long run, should be worth it.

5 hours ago, Spider said:

How’s RBH?

Black escalation status - we have, green, amber, red and black.

We're putting out social media basically asking people not to come to A&E unless they're dying or they've snapped their leg in two.

Apart from that - all is well! :)

13 hours ago, Cheese said:

😂

On a serious note, isn’t it extremely dangerous the amount of false information out there. The social media element spouting absolute bollocks and people believing it and also spreading the word. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

😂

On a serious note, isn’t it extremely dangerous the amount of false information out there. The social media element spouting absolute bollocks and people believing it and also spreading the word. 

It’s frightening the amount of scaremongering and false information being posted on Facebook. 

Edited by royal white
  • Site Supporter

You can say what you want about the way the Tories have handled this virus over the last 12 months but nobody can complain about the speed they are already rolling out the vaccine and the speed they want to get too.

I think they've been a shambles to be honest but credit where its due.

No doubt Rayner still sucking on willy wonka's ever lasting gobstopper will find something to kneel about

38 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s frightening the amount of scaremongering and false information being posted on Facebook. 

I’m not even on it but the stories I’ve heard from there is absolutely astonishing.

“The elite want you to have it to slow you down so paedo governments can’t be exposed”

“2.8 billion in China, they won’t all get it because China want to run the world”

”How come they can’t cure AIDS but they cured this in 12 months”

If it wasn’t so terrifying it would be funny 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

You can say what you want about the way the Tories have handled this virus over the last 12 months but nobody can complain about the speed they are already rolling out the vaccine and the speed they want to get too.

I think they've been a shambles to be honest but credit where its due.

No doubt Rayner still sucking on willy wonka's ever lasting gobstopper will find something to kneel about

Totally agree 

As a Tory voter most of my life, nothing would please me more than a successful Tory government.

They've been mainly awful, this lot, but if they can knock this vaccine out of the park, then fair play.