Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

I dont want a vaccine passport, just doesn't fit right, I get it's a choice to be vaccinated, but listening to conspiracy theories about a vaccine that is needed to get us back to normality far outweighs any conspiracies.

Maybe for Travel Purposes airports and ports will have an updated record of who has been vaccinated and will have the authority to refuse them, send them away with 'CUNT' stamped in the back of their passport 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 43.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Escobarp

    3457

  • Spider

    2756

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2664

  • boltondiver

    2451

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

Not a bad idea this vaccine passport lark. Tell the naysyers that that they won’t be going to -pubs/clubs/restaurants/cinema/theatre/football matches/holidays etc and they might just change their minds - fairly sharpish

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Spider said:

Refusing the jab (medical reasons excepted) makes you a proper cunt.

The type of cunt who probably bleats like a fucking bitch about not being able to have a pint or go to Spain 

Id make vaccine passports as draconian as possible just to make these twat’s lives an unending misery.

I know you're trying to provoke a certain poster, but there's loads more reasons offered at our place, none of them legit IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Casino said:

Wtf is going on with the vaccinations

Its almost like they lied to hit the target and now its correcting itself

2 shit days might be sat and sun, but isnt it now about 500k in 3 days?

It must be planned/expected, as said before people are booked for appointments based on supply of numbers dropped unexpectedly there would loads of stories of people being turned away for injections, whereas it seems the opposite is true and the centres have a few spares  

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Not a bad idea this vaccine passport lark. Tell the naysyers that that they won’t be going to -pubs/clubs/restaurants/cinema/theatre/football matches/holidays etc and they might just change their minds - fairly sharpish

sometime in late 2021 , but its outside The White Hart or an Asda

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Well after that announcement from krankie I will be spending most of my time in north west England from Mid april onwards until she’s either fucked off or gets a grip. Shambles. And folk have the audacity to say she’s doing a grand Job 

Being the first to jump to the defence of Boris at every opportunity on here, surely you can't fail to see the irony in this comment?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see the big issue about having a vaccine passport for foreign travel, it’s been used by some foreign countries for years, it’s hardly something new. 

With regards to having one here for employment, entering hospitality venues etc, that should be down to the employers, landlords/company owners etc. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t see the big issue about having a vaccine passport for foreign travel, it’s been used by some foreign countries for years, it’s hardly something new. 

With regards to having one here for employment, entering hospitality venues etc, that should be down to the employers, landlords/company owners etc. 
 

Foreign holidays will be easy as receiving country will set the rules . Edit. Front page of The Times reports Greece may allow vaccinated Brits in from May.

Domestically you only have to look at face masks to see how the "you can't stop me, I know my rights" scrotes would be backed by unscrupulous lawyers. 

Edited by green genie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, royal white said:

I don’t see the big issue about having a vaccine passport for foreign travel, it’s been used by some foreign countries for years, it’s hardly something new. 

With regards to having one here for employment, entering hospitality venues etc, that should be down to the employers, landlords/company owners etc. 
 

it should be, but it wont.

 

all sorts of minorities will be proclaiming discrimination.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Being the first to jump to the defence of Boris at every opportunity on here, surely you can't fail to see the irony in this comment?

Think you need to learn to read 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Our kid had the text for his jab. Only 45. Had no idea we were that far down?!

We are not

Its all over the shop

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Casino said:

We are not

Its all over the shop

Weird one as hes been asked to go to Thornton, which isnt his Borough and Thornton is packed with doddering cotton wool heads.

They must have rifled through the oldies. 

Meanwhile my mate whos 41 was asked to go to Winter Gardens where it was empty. But that's not his Borough either. But his wife's a teacher.

Like you say its a bit all over the shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Great news

I know, very pleased - but lucky as well with the Mrs 'underlying health issues' and the whole family being teachers or in the NHS if they are not retired.

Shows who is the least important in my family though! 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Our kid had the text for his jab. Only 45. Had no idea we were that far down?!

Is he a chubber?? Mate of mine has his this week, only 39, the only reason I can think he's been called is because he's the size of a country house. 

Another mate of mine,40, had his last week. He has "Asthma" apparently, first time I'd heard this and I pointed out that it's never stopped him having a few cigs when hes drinking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently doing those aged 65 to 70 round here. One vaccination session per fortnight because of reduced supply despite the centre being ready to go 24/7. All very random right now but we will get there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are on underlying health issues now and this ven takes in referrals in the past 5 years, apparently 1.7 million in this category. So you may not think you have anything, and you may not, but you've been put in with this, so I believe. Anyway, that's how my 39 year old Mrs got done yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Don't know about that, a lot of jobs lost and a lot more to come.

But as far as jabs (not jobs) go, rightly or wrongly, it's up to the individual.

I know plenty folk refusing to get it.

 

I know, I was one of them and my missus has had to apply for hers a couple of times. Still a drawn out process, and a different one to getting rid of a dickhead. Which requires managers to jump through hoops to such an extent that they don't always bother.

But I digress. 

Putting a jab clause in will be met with derision from all sorts of militants and snowflakes. Local authorities are full of them.

Private companies, whilst still needing to act within the law, have more scope to introduce such measures. Pretty sure some don't allow employees to smoke.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I know, I was one of them and my missus has had to apply for hers a couple of times. Still a drawn out process, and a different one to getting rid of a dickhead. Which requires managers to jump through hoops to such an extent that they don't always bother.

But I digress. 

Putting a jab clause in will be met with derision from all sorts of militants and snowflakes. Local authorities are full of them.

Private companies, whilst still needing to act within the law, have more scope to introduce such measures. Pretty sure some don't allow employees to smoke.

 

Indeed.

But airlines are private companies.

Whilst I doubt they can afford to be picky just yet, there’s nothing to stop them insisting on vaccinated people on their planes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So what happens to people who for valid reasons can not have the jab ? 
 

I have no moral issue with a vaccine passport , if you go to certain countries you have to prove injections already. But if you need to prove you have been vaccinated to go in a pub but one you has not been done, do you get turned away? If not and the pub allows non vaccinated in what is the point ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

So what happens to people who for valid reasons can not have the jab ? 
 

I have no moral issue with a vaccine passport , if you go to certain countries you have to prove injections already. But if you need to prove you have been vaccinated to go in a pub but one you has not been done, do you get turned away? If not and the pub allows non vaccinated in what is the point ? 

It would never work for pubs and restaurants.

I'm thinking more about foreign travel.

It's still rife abroad so we should not be allowing non-vaccinated people out of the country so they can bring back the virus. Yes, they could isolate, but they'd get all snowflakey about that as well, no doubt.

There's worse for us in the food we eat, I don't know why people won't just have the jab. Baffles me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.