Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

29 minutes ago, kent_white said:

There are 13 patients with confirmed COVID at RBH today. 

There were hundreds a matter of months ago. It's a remarkable turnaround is that.

The critical condition statistic is also just 417 across the UK, that was in the thousands a month ago, its now the lowest in the world, excellent news. 

Worryingly most of Europe and South America are up shit creek! 

Surely banning people in and out of the UK to those countries is crucial.

• Replies 43.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, kent_white said:

There are 13 patients with confirmed COVID at RBH today. 

There were hundreds a matter of months ago. It's a remarkable turnaround is that.

We haven't had a known positive patient on our caseload for ages. At one point we lost count of how many. Dropping like flies in care homes they where. Fucking love the NHS sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

We haven't had a known positive patient on our caseload for ages. At one point we lost count of how many. Dropping like flies in care homes they where. Fucking love the NHS sometimes. 

I don't think I've ever worked as hard in my life as I have the past 12 months. I'm fucking knackered and need a proper holiday! 😁

There been some pretty damn scary times mind you! That first couple of months especially when none of us really knew what was going on and people were dropping left, right and centre. Amazing looking back now! 👍

15 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The critical condition statistic is also just 417 across the UK, that was in the thousands a month ago, its now the lowest in the world, excellent news. 

Worryingly most of Europe and South America are up shit creek! 

Surely banning people in and out of the UK to those countries is crucial.

It's India I'm nervous for. Over 100,000 new cases a day. A couple of weeks time and I dread to think what their death toll is going to be! 😳

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

BUT I WANT A HOLIDAYYYYYYYY

WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHH

(not you, Kent. You probably deserve one)

Edited by Spider
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

I don't think I've ever worked as hard in my life as I have the past 12 months. I'm fucking knackered and need a proper holiday! 😁

There been some pretty damn scary times mind you! That first couple of months especially when none of us really knew what was going on and people were dropping left, right and centre. Amazing looking back now! 👍

It was in a sentence 'fucking awful' 

We got through it though 👍

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I've booked mine in the UK 😃

I won't diss people Who want a holiday on the Costa, Greece or Portugal, people just wanna break and a bit of sunshine. 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I've booked mine in the UK 😃

I won't diss people Who want a holiday on the Costa, Greece or Portugal, people just wanna break and a bit of sunshine. 

Moved our Portugal hol till next year but I’m certainly not getting shafted on a UK break

This AZ slight deviation to me is a over reaction.Think it was  13 people in the UK got dead after over 20 million stabbed.

4 minutes ago, 1969 said:

This AZ slight deviation to me is a over reaction.Think it was  13 people in the UK got dead after over 20 million stabbed.

The media? Overreacting?

a first for everything, I suppose 

13 minutes ago, 1969 said:

that a week's stabbing in That There LONDON 

33 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Moved our Portugal hol till next year but I’m certainly not getting shafted on a UK break

Campsites have gone a little more expensive, but not majorly.

Got a cottage in Sark in June, Lakes in July and Northumberland in August.

Will pop a Yorkshire 3 peaks walk in-between... hopefully.

Get some camping gear, great for kids and the dog, out in the open air in the countryside, castles, waterfalls etc.. this country as a lot to offer... apart from guaranteed sunshine.

Edited by Mr Grey
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Campsites have gone a little more expensive, but not majorly.

Got a cottage in Sark in June, Lakes in July and Northumberland in August.

Will pop a Yorkshire 3 peaks walk in-between... hopefully.

Get some camping gear, great for kids and the dog, out in the open air in the countryside, castles, waterfalls etc.. this country as a lot to offer... apart from guaranteed sunshine.

Got a few booked in ain’t you

lad will love it daughter won’t it will just end up kicking off and a waste of time 

7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

lad will love it daughter won’t it will just end up kicking off and a waste of time 

Get a tent just for her 😁

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

They are getting booked up pretty quick, no holidays abroad have created a boom.... for now

1 hour ago, 1969 said:

Tbf we have a choice of vaccines, one potentially has very small negative outcomes which affects the risk makes sense to use the alternatives on the younger folk. 

2 hours ago, Spider said:

WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I bet Goa is cheap right now

3 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Even better news. The figures are going to be interesting next week

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Tbf we have a choice of vaccines, one potentially has very small negative outcomes which affects the risk makes sense to use the alternatives on the younger folk. 

Not disagreeing with you pal but just think its a over reaction and gives the anti vaccers another drum to bang

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

12k fans allowed at euros games at hampden so less than 25%. Shite that 

Ireland can't even confirm if they can let anyone in yet, the deadline was today

6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Italy will overtake us in the deaths stakes tomorrow

Deaths per million?

Down to 12th overall on that front, all Europe

Edited by jmjhb