Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Dunelm closing as of tonight, though the staff have just received texts telling them to still come in tomorrow, and clean the shelves etc.

Selfish fucking twats on the Dunelm hierarchy 

Argos cracking on like there's nowt happening. Debenhams shutting.

• Site Supporter

As shit as it will be economically for now, I think a 2 week effort to get this under control quickly will be benficial long term.

Time to get those Antibody test kits sorted. Time to slow the spread right down.

Then, re-evaluate.

Lifting restrictions gradually will be easier on people. 

It just needs a firm fucking decision.

SHORT TERM PAIN, LONG TERM GAIN. A WW favourite.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Sadly the alarmist will get there way, the experts will have to give way to the know fuck all’s. 

Yes, the science community will listen to me. They always do.

I have a direct line into them.

Lollycopters.

• Site Supporter

Many retail places shutting voluntarily.

Should a lockdown come in, the  I need to say to those inconsiderate twatspatulas that refused to heed advice "I'm going to weedkiller your fucking lawns".

My work technically could be done without going anywhere near customers, but that probably won't mean anything. Yet if I have to stop, then as yet I'll get nowt.

Picked up a good little contract this year and was looking forward to a little expansion, increased income etc. Taken a while since I had my bad spell with mental illness during which I necessarily lost work.

Fuck knows when or if I'll be allowed to continue before the season is out, but hey so long as these cunts get their 80% that's ok.

Felt considerably pissed off today, as it started to sink in. Fucked over not so much by the virus but because cunts won't respect it's dangers.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Many retail places shutting voluntarily.

Should a lockdown come in, the  I need to say to those inconsiderate twatspatulas that refused to heed advice "I'm going to weedkiller your fucking lawns".

My work technically could be done without going anywhere near customers, but that probably won't mean anything. Yet if I have to stop, then as yet I'll get nowt.

Picked up a good little contract this year and was looking forward to a little expansion, increased income etc. Taken a while since I had my bad spell with mental illness during which I necessarily lost work.

Fuck knows when or if I'll be allowed to continue before the season is out, but hey so long as these cunts get their 80% that's ok.

Felt considerably pissed off today, as it started to sink in. Fucked over not so much by the virus but because cunts won't respect it's dangers.

Exactly.

There are still videos fom London today of people gathering in the streets to discuss what a shit situation it is.

These are the experts that Mounts says the government are listening to. Not that they're just thick, inconsiderate cunts who are making this all much worse than it could be.

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

10 year insight I like it 

15 years for me 😔

stressful jobs coupled with too many narcotics saw my Barnet off in short order I can assure you. I stupidly thought if I carried on the hair would grow back but it failed. But I had a lot of fun on the way telling myself that 😁

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Exactly.

There are still videos fom London today of people gathering in the streets to discuss what a shit situation it is.

These are the experts that Mounts says the government are listening to. Not that they're just thick, inconsiderate cunts who are making this all much worse than it could be.

In principle mounts has a point, but it's clear that it's not working. Not always practical and certainly too many people/selfish cunts to make it work.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Sadly the alarmist will get there way, the experts will have to give way to the know fuck all’s. 

Leading the "alarmists" and the "know fuck all's" are the World Health Organisation Executive Director of Health Emergencies Programme, the epidemiologists to the governments of China, France, Germany, California, New York etc.... The chief editor of the Lancet, .... bunch of Thickos. Dominic Cummings knows best.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

In principle mounts has a point, but it's clear that it's not working. Not always practical and certainly too many people/selfish cunts to make it work.

Mounts does have a point, his problem is that he thinks that because he's doing it everyone else is.

They aren't.

And that's the point we're all making. Yes, social distancing would be enough, but our dimwitted population just won't do it.

2 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Leading the "alarmists" and the "know fuck all's" are the World Health Organisation Executive Director of Health Emergencies Programme, the epidemiologists to the governments of China, France, Germany, California, New York etc.... The chief editor of the Lancet, .... bunch of Thickos. Dominic Cummings knows best.

The alarmists are the folk like those on  here clamouring for lockdown when we have our experts listening to WHO and with access to the data making an informed choice, listen to Piers Morgan or Chris Witty, I know who I’m listening too. 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Mounts does have a point, his problem is that he thinks that because he's doing it everyone else is.

They aren't.

And that's the point we're all making. Yes, social distancing would be enough, but our dimwitted population just won't do it.

I think reality has now hit home for 99.9% of people and social distancing should be given time to see if it has the desired effect. 

20 minutes ago, Spider said:

As shit as it will be economically for now, I think a 2 week effort to get this under control quickly will be benficial long term.

Time to get those Antibody test kits sorted. Time to slow the spread right down.

Then, re-evaluate.

Lifting restrictions gradually will be easier on people. 

It just needs a firm fucking decision.

SHORT TERM PAIN, LONG TERM GAIN. A WW favourite.

2 weeks? We're looking at months here - not weeks. The peak is predicted for June but we're pushing that back slowly - with tight restrictions we push it further out and lower it. But that means you're staying like this till the peak has passed and we're out the other side. Even then it will be loads of restrictions to stop it starting and peaking again. 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

The alarmists are the folk like those on  here clamouring for lockdown when we have our experts listening to WHO and with access to the data making an informed choice, listen to Piers Morgan or Chris Witty, I know who I’m listening too. 

I don’t think the majority are clamoring for lockdown. I’m not. But I think given the stupidity of some folk it may be the only way 

I want to to continue to do what I’m doing which is isolate at home with the missus and go for a walk in the early morning and at night avoiding everybody 

but that isn’t possible for everyone and some just point blank refuse. And I want life to get back to normal ASAP as long as this thing is spreading that’s not going to happen. I’m sure you want football back pub back etc too pal but unless we control this it isn’t. Sadly