Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

Just now, miamiwhite said:

And what I said the other week on here, but Winchester White posted a tinfoil hat......hmmm.........wonder if he's so smug and sarcastic now.

Think it was also myself that was aimed at pal. Whether it’s true or not nobody knows but it’s an awful coincidence isn’t it??

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Think it was also myself that was aimed at pal. Whether it’s true or not nobody knows but it’s an awful coincidence isn’t it??

I think it was something about aids or man made virus bollocks that prompted the tin foil pic. To be honest I don't recall who posted the comment but it fully deserved it :D

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Seriously? I mean, seriously?

Do you not see? This coincidental scenario written in a fictional 40 year old novel 100% confirms miami's theory that the Chinese are currently trying to wipe out the Western race by deploying a biological weapon on their own citizens. Open your eyes sheeple. Not so smug now, eh?

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

No 

So it’s not an awful coincidence that someone writes a book all them Yard ago and highlights 2020 and here we are. 

you’re entitled to your opinion and mine tells me it’s a coincidence. 

And if you wish to adopt the Patronizing stance of your pal crawley and tell us we are wrong etc etc without actually proving that we are wrong please save the time  

• Members
45 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Chap who sequenced it's DNA said it was 96% homologous to a bat virus.

Has Koontz been fucking with bats?

No that would be ridiculous.

Hes been fucking bats. 

Edited by Rudy’s Message
Bat fuckery

36 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I think it was something about aids or man made virus bollocks that prompted the tin foil pic. To be honest I don't recall who posted the comment but it fully deserved it :D

Pretty sure that book says it’s man made unless I misread it of course 

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So it’s not an awful coincidence that someone writes a book all them Yard ago and highlights 2020 and here we are. 

you’re entitled to your opinion and mine tells me it’s a coincidence. 

And if you wish to adopt the Patronizing stance of your pal crawley and tell us we are wrong etc etc without actually proving that we are wrong please save the time  

No you're right - it is a coincidence. It sounded like you and Miami were claiming there was something to it? Like Dean Koontz has some psychic insight or something :)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

No you're right - it is a coincidence. It sounded like you and Miami were claiming there was something to it? Like Dean Koontz has some psychic insight or something :)

Remember all those passages that predicted 9-11 :)

Would be quite amazing is Koontz dreamt it though- iirc kekule dreamt about snakes linking each other and woke up knowing the structure of benzene. Weird.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Remember all those passages that predicted 9-11 :)

Would be quite amazing is Koontz dreamt it though- iirc kekule dreamt about snakes linking each other and woke up knowing the structure of benzene. Weird.

And not forgetting the Simpsons and Back to the Future!

10 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Presumably though people are still bringing food to cabins - so there is still some contact spread possible.

Also the incubation period is said to be between 2 and 14 days - so entirely possible that many of the "new cases" are down to the longer end of that incubation period.

Even if the tests are being done daily on all passengers there are some reports that some people are coming back with 5 negative tests before a positive one - which is a bit unexplainable now (perhaps the test isn't very good or the throat swabs are needed to be more exacting for a chest dwelling virus). 

That was Leigh White's nickname from the lasses at school :)

On 18/02/2020 at 17:14, miamiwhite said:

And what I said the other week on here, but Winchester White posted a tinfoil hat......hmmm.........wonder if he's so smug and sarcastic now.

i thought it were Weird Al Yankovic being of eastern european stock , thus being immune. 

even the old british dude and his wife on the news on the boat that tested positive, didnt look at deaths door. 

getting a sore throat verses killing 150 a day. 

mustve been rough as fuck in europe 10000 years ago , gengis kahn conquered the shit out of dry flat places , but got to hungary in the wet winter, his horses got stuck in the muddy forests and he got the flu and died about a week later. 

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

It doesn’t seem to be stopping.

could be very serious in 2 weeks time

It's pretty much "out" in the west now, so I'd expect that we will start to see an acceleration in cases. I doubt we'll get many deaths here in the UK/Europe, but it'll be interesting to see how we decide to react, and see if we'll put parts of the country on lock down if it does spread.