Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

25 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes and this is the point that Peelyfeet has been making I think. That this lockdown now we will only see the benefit in a few weeks from here

scary shit 

They locked down on 16th March, likely to continue to increase for another 5 or 6 days yet if they follow same pattern as Italy. I think they'll overtake them unfortunately in the next few days.

Next up is France, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, USA and us with rest of western Europe behind. We will see which methods have worked the best.

New York looks very vulnerable at the moment.  They've gone from 12 to 271 deaths in a week, a really quick jump up. They're following similar guidelines to UK, stay at home for all but non essential workers. They only did this 4 days ago. 

11 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

They locked down on 16th March, likely to continue to increase for another 5 or 6 days yet if they follow same pattern as Italy. I think they'll overtake them unfortunately in the next few days.

Next up is France, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, USA and us with rest of western Europe behind. We will see which methods have worked the best.

New York looks very vulnerable at the moment.  They've gone from 12 to 271 deaths in a week, a really quick jump up. They're following similar guidelines to UK, stay at home for all but non essential workers. They only did this 4 days ago. 

Netherlands, especially, looks scary

• Members
17 minutes ago, Spider said:

A 21 year old girl with no underlying conditions has died from it 😞

Maybe that's what it'll take to wipe the smug cloak of invincibility off the yoof.

Doubt it, like.

Game changer that 

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

A 21 year old girl with no underlying conditions has died from it 😞

Maybe that's what it'll take to wipe the smug cloak of invincibility off the yoof.

Doubt it, like.

Like the flu literally anyone, anyone can die from it. Any respiratory infection is the same. It’s just likelihood is much lower. All these 20-30 year olds who think it’s a joke need a rethink. It’s not just about protecting their grandparents. Some healthy young people will end up in ICU or worse...

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Blondi said:

My wife who is a mobile hairdresser and unable to work at the moment, one of her customers has text her asking my Mrs if she could cut her hair outside ffs.

Hahahahahahahaha

Thats fantastic.

We're all going to die, and people like this are the reason.

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

My mate is ambulance driver at Blackpool vic. They’re currently transporting any terminally patients back home to make room for the shit storm that’s about to come. 

Whilst the families of those about to be ill  finish there fish and chips on Cleveleys front 

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

My mate is ambulance driver at Blackpool vic. They’re currently transporting any terminally patients back home to make room for the shit storm that’s about to come. 

My Mrs knows someone who makes pop up buildings, apparently Wigan NHS trust are having some, extending into the car park

• Site Supporter

I've not left the house

But looking at facebook, loads of people are once again out and about, brushing shoulders with strangers and acting like an apocalypse isn't a few days away.

They need to say that running in groups of any number will be punishable by being scythed down with a machine gun.

Its a shame we didn't do the lockdown when it rained for 2 weeks without stopping.

Cunts.