Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Members
3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve 400 masks coming from my Chinese supplier, if you want some more I could post them to you free of charge. 

Can i be really cheeky and ask for a few for my daughter please fella? She works in Nursing homes but can't get hold of any at all , Happy to pay for them of course and absolutely no worries if not .

• Site Supporter

Looking like most businesses are now voluntarily closing.

orders have dropped off a cliff today and all our competitors have shut up shop too.

Never have we all been in it together more than we have now.

Its scary.

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

orders have dropped off a cliff today and all our competitors have shut up shop too.

Its scary.

What’s your business out of interest?

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, burnden said:

Can i be really cheeky and ask for a few for my daughter please fella? She works in Nursing homes but can't get hold of any at all , Happy to pay for them of course and absolutely no worries if not .

I've tried sending mounts a pm, but it doesn't want to work, even though he's made space.

Not sure why.

• Site Supporter
Just now, leigh white said:

Aye, heard that this morning on Radio x.

Also on Radio. Landlord/manager of Shakespeare Public House in Farnworth in the shit for being a dick.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/you-putting-peoples-lives-risk-17986073?fbclid=IwAR2WaJY-HHANkEDV_Fy7Xgy5RwtTMKX92cBnrtk8VcI1m5T0PXO2vp187Vs

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Its scary.

We're seeing loads of customers close down, either they've done it already or from close of play tomorrow night. Most saying they will be back on 14th April (at the earliest), but some even pushing that into May.

We'll stay open as long as couriers can still pick up and deliver, as we have loads of shit in transit from the Far East at the minute  - we've even taken the step this week of shipping (with their agreement) customers April schedules so they'll have the stock ready for when they're actually able to return to work..........and we're even deferring the invoices!!

The UK productivity is going to drop off the edge of a cliff next month

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Isolate the lot of them in the place for 12 weeks. Board them in.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I won't be flouncing the laws, the last pint i had was on Friday Afternoon, i could have got the last hurrah, but stayed in when the news broke.

• Members
23 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I've tried sending mounts a pm, but it doesn't want to work, even though he's made space.

Not sure why.

I tried too fella but getting this message .. Mounts Kipper cannot receive messages.

1 hour ago, burnden said:

No problem let me know where you want them sending. 👍

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

This guy is the Whitehall editor of the Times

He goes on to say

We may not get any death figures today, as they are looking at moving to publishing first thing in the morning. Aim is to give more time to collate NHS data and inform families before ages and locations made public 2/2

if that is correct it Sounds like BS to me - shouldn't have to wait for consent to release a number - they haven't been giving us the personal details of all the dead anyway, just a number and an NHS trust -  sounds like a way to massage the figures to me , nobody else is doing it. 

• Members

So this help for self employed will be 80% of average profits over the last 3 years up to £2500.

So if you’ve been taking cash in the hand and not fully declaring what’ve you’ve honestly been making you may have screwed yourself over if you now need help.