Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
Just now, kent_white said:

I've heard much the same. I thought it was going to be a disaster when they said they were shutting the mosques but as far as I haven't heard anything about them opening other than Gonzo's post.

I asked one of the Muslim lads who I work with and he said he's using an app and gets awoken by his imam every morning telling him to get up and pray. A bit like a modern Gladys Pugh only with more facial hair.

How’s things up the hospital mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Escobarp

    2502

  • Spider

    1926

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    1805

  • boltondiver

    1724

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I've heard much the same. I thought it was going to be a disaster when they said they were shutting the mosques but as far as I haven't heard anything about them opening other than Gonzo's post.

I asked one of the Muslim lads who I work with and he said he's using an app and gets awoken by his imam every morning telling him to get up and pray. A bit like a modern Gladys Pugh only with more facial hair.

Might it not be prudent for some of these lads and lasses to give themselves a break from being disturbed early doors? They must be knackered and should get their sleep.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a pot dealer facing my house and being off work really shows how much business he is doing, he may off other drugs, but as far as i am aware he just sells weed, nice family lad he is,  looks like dappy and full of tats.

When some buyers turn up in cars, theres 4 or 5 of them in, he even shakes hands at the door as the deal is done, or he pops to the window of the car. 

We've fucking no chance if shit like this carries on, this generation of young ones don't give a flying fuck, Dappy is obviously making a killing here, excuse the pun, he could at least put surgical gloves on and act like the illegal pharmacist he is. He generally has the filth round about once a month, but he's never arrested, so it's either a drug related incident or he is selling drugs to the filth.

Loving this lockdown, I've got Breaking bad and the Wire live outside my front window.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Covered in detail in the news about 2 weeks ago..

 

BME families are more at risk due to cultural differences.. For example Asian families generally live in HMO's with 2/3 families in one home, they cook centrally with shared serving plates etc. So the virus is free to move around. That combined with communal prayers and visits to the mosque (which obv has now ceased)

I'm less certain on 2nd or 3rd generation Black families but a lot of recent migrants again cook and live more communally than your traditional white British family. 

The article I read was written by a Muslim reporter.

absolute fruitcake that woman!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I've heard much the same. I thought it was going to be a disaster when they said they were shutting the mosques but as far as I haven't heard anything about them opening other than Gonzo's post.

 

Well it said so in my Britain First email I got yesterday :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Probably means 2 or 3 sets of Neighbour's having a bbq accompanied by some trance music, all the kids roaming the streets of the estate on their bikes and scooters.

Don’t be dragging the name of trance through the mud. 

Scouse donk is where it’s at. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

It really doesn’t need a report to tell you that Covid is gonna spread like jam in a households that’s stuffed full of Rayguns.

Especailly when they’re still in each others houses in their prayer rooms and half the mosques are still operational through the back door. 

🤣👍

cue pack of snowflake attacks..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Don’t be dragging the name of trance through the mud. 

Scouse donk is where it’s at. 

Probably Council Estate House 🕺

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Don’t be dragging the name of trance through the mud. 

Scouse donk is where it’s at. 

Have any of you listened to Enrico Sanguiliano. Not trance per se - more like melodic techno - but with trancey elements. Dropped a remix of Push Universal Nation at Creamfields and I nearly jizzed in my pants.

We'll worth a listen on Spotify. I've got a day off today and am just considering what time I can get away with starting drinking! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We have a pot dealer facing my house and being off work really shows how much business he is doing, he may off other drugs, but as far as i am aware he just sells weed, nice family lad he is,  looks like dappy and full of tats.

When some buyers turn up in cars, theres 4 or 5 of them in, he even shakes hands at the door as the deal is done, or he pops to the window of the car. 

We've fucking no chance if shit like this carries on, this generation of young ones don't give a flying fuck, Dappy is obviously making a killing here, excuse the pun, he could at least put surgical gloves on and act like the illegal pharmacist he is. He generally has the filth round about once a month, but he's never arrested, so it's either a drug related incident or he is selling drugs to the filth.

Loving this lockdown, I've got Breaking bad and the Wire live outside my front window.

You got a price list?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

You got a price list?

Through the roof, supply and demand, dealers paradise, or as Coolio (not the black baby off Benidorm) used to say 'Gangsters Paradise'

....and there lies the problem, the youth of today think they are gangsters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Have any of you listened to Enrico Sanguiliano. Not trance per se - more like melodic techno - but with trancey elements. Dropped a remix of Push Universal Nation at Creamfields and I nearly jizzed in my pants.

We'll worth a listen on Spotify. I've got a day off today and am just considering what time I can get away with starting drinking! :)

 

Its Easter weekend, commence drinking whenever you want!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Through the roof, supply and demand, dealers paradise, or as Coolio (not the black baby off Benidorm) used to say 'Gangsters Paradise'

....and there lies the problem, the youth of today think they are gangsters.

Nevermind all that how much for half an ounce of green?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Nevermind all that how much for half an ounce of green?

Never used him, not had any weed for a good few years, gives me the munchies and makes me sleepy 😴

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

2 tins of beans, a loaf and 4 pints of milk.

He says Throw in a 4 pack of bog roll, double ply 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Never used him, not had any weed for a good few years, gives me the munchies and makes me sleepy 😴

So does Mourchinos style of football. Next away game I’ll sort you some out

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fatolive said:

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers. 

last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there.

made an exception yesterday evening and allowed my Aunt in for a short while to say goodbye ,  she was so covered up and him in such a way will never know if he knew, but my aunt said he did and took comfort from it. 

None of his kids have seen him since last Thursday and can’t even be with their mum now. 

Not writing this for sympathy, very few know me and I know most on here are decent enough without needing to say anything. 

writing this to firstly echo how brilliant the staff Bolton are, cannot express how fantastic and hard working they are while remaining compassionate and patient. Special breed of person . Thank you to all posters on here who work there, for all I know you were the one that sat and held his hand in the absence of his family 

secondly, from reading not many do, but, if you think the virus doesn’t kill but rather underlying conditions do, be in no doubt this virus killed him, he wasn’t going to die if he got flu or a cold. 

thirdly, if you can’t imagine what we are going through, if you go out and ignore the rules you’ll be risking putting someone else through this and maybe even your own family will experience it or yourself and believe me, it’s fucking grim so stay home. 

Its also a better place for me to just write this than Facebook etc so thanks for obliging me in that. 

 

So sorry to hear your sad news. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Awful news Fatolive.

Really sorry to hear it.

those nurses simply aren’t paid enough for what they do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.