Rudy

• Members
12 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Watched a documentary which pinder was on 

bit of a posh bird 

at the time some builder was nailing her 

I’ve just seen Michelle Marshs husband, I reckon you would’ve had a chance

1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Just heard that the figures for community / care home deaths that are going to be added today will only show deaths where Covid 19 has actually been tested. Anyone know if that’s right?

we'll soon find out, Hancock is supposed to be talking about it in the 5 o'clock briefing I think

3 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Just heard that the figures for community / care home deaths that are going to be added today will only show deaths where Covid 19 has actually been tested. Anyone know if that’s right?

Hancock will know, almost certainly

😇

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I read that any care home death where covid-19 was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate was the grounds for it to be added to the numbers. But might be incorrect 

If the numbers being talked about are to be believed, then we'd accelerate past both France,  Spain and possibly Italy, which would be awful, especially as we're allegedly "behind them" in the curve

Just now, Sweep said:

If the numbers being talked about are to be believed, then we'd accelerate past both France,  Spain and possibly Italy, which would be awful, especially as we're allegedly "behind them" in the curve

Are we comparing like with like? Genuinely don’t know what they are reporting as don’t really look 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Are we comparing like with like? Genuinely don’t know what they are reporting as don’t really look 

I don't know if they only report hospital deaths, or if they're reporting everything  -  I'm sure Peely will probably know

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Italy don't. According to newsnight last night.

Official data says they do. So that's that.

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I find listening to van tam really interesting. He’s a great presenter for me 

Indeed. Much better than the lady. She seems a bit nervy to me.

30 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Italy don't. According to newsnight last night.

As per the graph just shown in the briefing, everyone does bar potentially Spain and USA. We're not sure if they do or not.

Also showed a per capita graph which had us doing better than the Belgians and the Spanish, worse than the US and identically to France and Italy.

Wasn't clear whether any of those countries data is based on just confirmed cases, or whether it includes suspected ones also (which ours doesn't).

Edited by Tombwfc

I was going to do a serious post about testing, government, the NHS and the like but instead I'm going to share a heart warming and optimistic story of how this crisis is making ordinary people do extraordinary things.

I'm not on site currently but this actually happened. One of the managers at work messaged today apologising and saying he wasn't going to be in until after 9.

At about 9:20 he walked in to the director's office and said "Look I know there's a lot of shit going on and all I can do is apologise but it's been that long since the wife has offered me morning sex that I couldn't pass it up".

Almost restores your faith in humanity.

Edited by ErnestTurnip

Wetherspoons tend to be bigger than most pubs so they may be able to satisfy any new social distancing regs*. I fear for the cosy little boozers with no room to swing a cat. Pub trade is already on its arse, we may be left with nothing but soulless Wetherspoons and Greene King's soon. 

*Although good luck to the staff who have to explain that to some of the customers. 

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

CEO of Fullers was on TV yesterday. He reckoned social distancing would mean running at 20% capacity with normal numbers of staff due to extra cleaning and table service making it unlikely to be worthwhile. 

8 minutes ago, green genie said:

CEO of Fullers was on TV yesterday. He reckoned social distancing would mean running at 20% capacity with normal numbers of staff due to extra cleaning and table service making it unlikely to be worthwhile. 

Yes it’s a good point for sure 

probably kill some boozers off this