Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Not sure if this fellow is a poster on here but Spain's return to "new normality" will look like this. Bars to open at 30% capacity.

I assume he is a poster or lurker as he’s blocked me on Twitter. Probably for supporting BWFC in a way that didn’t fit a preferred narrative at the time. (Fuck knows, fuck cares.)

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I assume he is a poster or lurker as he’s blocked me on Twitter. Probably for supporting BWFC in a way that didn’t fit a preferred narrative at the time. (Fuck knows, fuck cares.)

Is it not a normal progression to listen to you on here and then locate social media accounts and block? 😁

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Is it not a normal progression to listen to you on here and then locate social media accounts and block? 😁

I’d have thought so.

Im a bit of a cunt.

I certainly don’t give a shit

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

He blocked loads of us who weren't wishing the Andersons got brutally killed.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Traf said:

He blocked loads of us who weren't wishing the Andersons got brutally killed.

😂😂😂😂

Its not that Shortman bloke is it? 

Are they still foaming at the mouth because they’re on the fringes of all matters BWFC but act like they run the gaff?

Edited by Spider

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

My favourite one Supera Moras, got a fridge full now! All the companies weve used so far have been really quick, Cloudwater and Tiny Rebel with Beer 52 a bit more flaky but not so bad.

I'll never order from Beer52 again.

Last box I ordered was still showing as being at Hermes' depot 10 days after B52 emailed to say it had been dispatched. I rang them about it and they said that Hermes had said I'd refused delivery. It was still showing as at their depot. Our local hermes guy is brilliant, he only lives round the corner and I knew he'd not had it on his round.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

😂😂😂😂

Its not that Shortman bloke is it? 

Are they still foaming at the mouth because they’re on the fringes of all matters BWFC but act like they run the gaff?

No, not Philip Shortland

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Anyway

I see the latest figures put us nowhere near Italy by about a thousand.

We’re going to finish second in the worlds most macabre table

Did you watch the briefing today? In terms of deaths per million we’ve a long way to go to catch Belgium I think I saw? Runaway leaders?

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Did you watch the briefing today? In terms of deaths per million we’ve a long way to go to catch Belgium I think I saw? Runaway leaders?

Didn’t see it, it’s become a bit samey like Game of Thrones or similar.

Either way, we can put the notion that we won’t be worse off than Italy to bed.

Which is shit and worrying given our Lite Lockdown.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Didn’t see it, it’s become a bit samey like Game of Thrones or similar.

Either way, we can put the notion that we won’t be worse off than Italy to bed.

Which is shit and worrying given our Lite Lockdown.

We won't get anywhere near Italy...

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

We’re still behind Italy, Spain, France, Belgium deaths per million, but somehow some folk think were 2nd worst, strange folk twisting figures to try prove a point, lower than vermin. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

My main point was related to my previous comment about people posting stuff that they’d seen on the internet that was obviously false.

My second point was that those pesky Germans who seem to get everything right, are having the same procurement problems as us.

I think most people got it.

Aye. Crystal clear. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’re still behind Italy, Spain, France, Belgium deaths per million, but somehow some folk think were 2nd worst, strange folk twisting figures to try prove a point, lower than vermin. 

You said we’d be nowshere near Italy.

i was hoping you’d be right.

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

You said we’d be nowshere near Italy.

i was hoping you’d be right.

If Sweden don't do something soon they're going to be in uncharted territory very quickly. No sign of a reduction yet, it looks like 3 more weeks of slightly growing deaths for them.

Brazil look like they're going to have a shocker.

25 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think France include care home deaths in their figures.

I know we're starting to do that now, but I don't how often we've done that before.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

If Sweden don't do something soon they're going to be in uncharted territory very quickly. No sign of a reduction yet, it looks like 3 more weeks of slightly growing deaths for them.

Not heard much on the poorer countries of Africa, have they managed to swerve this outbreak?

Just now, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think France include care home deaths in their figures.

I know we're starting to do that now, but I don't how often we've done that before.

It’s upto date according to the briefing today. 3800 care home deaths in just short of two months (since 2nd March) 

9 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

A quote from Bolsonaro on being told today they've recorded over 4,000 coronavirus-related deaths: "So what? I'm sorry. What do you want me to do?"

19 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Sweden is starting to look a bit shit now, their decision to treat this lightly is now starting to look very foolhardy