Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

Is it just me or is anyone else glad that of all the people in the all World to do this it’s been Cummings to watch the involuntary wetting of beds and soiling of underpants on here and Twitter? It’s actually made a windy shit rainy day most enjoyable 

thank you Dominic 😘

20 minutes ago, snowball said:

who gives a fuck if he travelled 250 miles to see his parents really? if you heard it about a bloke in the steeet youd just shrug. not broke any laws why should he resign? only  gobshites who cant get over brexit and losing the election are bothered and who hate the tories anyway. and it happened in march? jeesus no wonder folk have given up on the news.

Totally. Missing. The. Point. 

Crack on

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Is it just me or is anyone else glad that of all the people in the all World to do this it’s been Cummings to watch the involuntary wetting of beds and soiling of underpants on here and Twitter? It’s actually made a windy shit rainy day most enjoyable 

thank you Dominic 😘

You’re a deeply strange fella. 😁

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

thank you Dominic 😘

A purposeful act, do you reckon?

thank you Dominic 😘

Spot on mate.....

And like I mentioned, they're not keen on mentioning one of their own....saying he's basically a nobody.......actually, they have a point......their man is an inanimate object not worthy of news 😉😎💣

Maybe if they hadn’t sacked the fellah from SAGE so quickly and Hancock not asked for the police to get involved it might have given them more wriggle room . He only popped round for a quickie next thing he’s out on his arse . Hancock said. ‘social distance rules are there for everyone and are deadly serious ‘. Well he’s fucking changed his tune today .

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

..and i am hearing Mr Cummings' exploits were in March, ffs some Journo's have spent over 2 months finding shit out about this!

Yep did you not know this? It was 2 months ago. Makes it even worse eh the faux outrage and reaction 

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

You’re a deeply strange fella. 😁

I’m really not. But you carry on. I’m not the one wetting myself over his actions. That I would say is rather odd. But maybe it’s actually quite cute too that you care so much 

Just now, Escobarp said:

I’m really not. But you carry on. I’m not the one wetting myself over his actions. That I would say is rather odd. But maybe it’s actually quite cute too that you care so much 

No you are. You really are. 

Keep on being weird, it totally suits you, you zany dude you. 

6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

A purposeful act, do you reckon?

If it is it’s genius. I honestly could not have thought up something to simple that would cause such utter devastation to people of a certain political persuasion. Oh hang on ...... it’s not political is it 🧐🧐

Just now, mickbrown said:

No you are. You really are. 

Keep on being weird, it totally suits you, you zany dude you. 

In your opinion. In michaels shed world everyone is a bit weird me thinks. 

the world outside isn’t so bad. You should try it. Step out of the darkness into the light. 

If it is it’s genius. I honestly could not have thought up something to simple that would cause such utter devastation to people of a certain political persuasion. Oh hang on ...... it’s not political is it 🧐🧐

The thing is, he's pretty bright (so they say), so if he had wanted to not be noticed, I'm sure he wouldn't have been

Just now, Escobarp said:

In your opinion. In michaels shed world everyone is a bit weird me thinks. 

the world outside isn’t so bad. You should try it. Step out of the darkness into the light. 

Me Step out of the darkness??😀

Bit rich that sunshine. 

Right, beer time.

Toodles my crazy Scottish chum 👍

Just now, boltondiver said:

The thing is, he's pretty bright (so they say), so if he had wanted to not be noticed, I'm sure he wouldn't have been

I think if I’m honest it’s just a blatant disregard for the rules and he doesn’t have a leg to stand on and boris should do the right thing here.

maybe he’s actually sick to death of whining cunts and I suspect his profile is such that he will multiply his earnings when he does move on. Even Fred Goodwin managed that ffs. 

And I think he will do it. But if he resigns he will get nothing. If he agrees a settlement deal and leaves they will come to a mutual agreement.  I would do the same thing in his shoes. 

but it is funny to watch for as long as the pantomime charade goes on 

2 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It gets worse for Dominic. The paper says he took his wife and kids on a 30 mile drive to Barnard Castle and a walk along the Tees over Easter

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dominic-cummingss-lockdown-claims

nice place to be fair,  barnard castle is lovely, he should have worn a disguise - the hooded claw would be a good one for him the slimy fucker.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Bit rich that sunshine. 

Right, beer time.

Enjoy your beer 👍🏼 And relax. The Nasty man will be gone by end of next week at the latest dont worry 

4 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It gets worse for Dominic. The paper says he took his wife and kids on a 30 mile drive to Barnard Castle and a walk along the Tees over Easter

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dominic-cummingss-lockdown-claims

They'll have all sorts up their sleeves this newspaper trifecta to be released drip by drip, gonna be a bompy ride!

Edited by Marc505

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Bit rich that sunshine. 

Right, beer time.

What are you on tonight, Mikey?