Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

People now just use "Screeching / Screechers" as a term for anybody that they disagree with, it's only come about since the Brexit debate

Correct. And you can count on one hand the posters who love  those words. 

Is there any actual proof of Cummings being in Durham for the alleged second visit ?

I'm not sticking up for him as he should have resigned over the first one.

We do know how certain organisations like to lie, so is it plausible the witnesses may not be too reliable ?

Like I say, he should have walked after the first incident regardless.

The only people linking this incident with Cummings' role in brexit are those desperate to find something to hang their denial upon.

If he was a Labour/LibDem/SNP etc MP, I'd still want him sacked. His party politics is now irrelevant, he flouted the guidelines. 

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Is there any actual proof of Cummings being in Durham for the alleged second visit ?

I'm not sticking up for him as he should have resigned over the first one.

We do know how certain organisations like to lie, so is it plausible the witnesses may not be too reliable ?

Like I say, he should have walked after the first incident regardless.

The reported sightimgs from different people is pretty damning, but it's not hard evidence and so can easily be denied. He'll probably ride this out unless there are photographs.

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

The reported sightimgs from different people is pretty damning, but it's not hard evidence and so can easily be denied. He'll probably ride this out unless there are photographs.

Just found this online......shouldn't the old guy be indoors too ? Its farcical 😂

He needs to walk....Cummings not the "alleged" witness.

Just now, Escobarp said:

I drive from Edinburgh Milton Keynes and in reverse without a stop comfortably. I can also drive from Edinburgh to Bolton and back same day without needing to stop for fuel. Just saying 

I'm impressed you drive that way in reverse gear mate 😂😂

Guest Nordkurve
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Again i dont think anyone, including myself is disputing that, but your last post sounded like an anti-tory rant than about politicians of all parties.

I think I posted it on here before. I always voted Conservative, but not for a while now. I am just sick of the lies, lies and more lies that the current crop of Conservatives get away with.

No matter what peoples thoughts are on it, I'd be very surprised if he's not resigned before the end of the day. You simply cannot, in his position, tell people they have to stay at home, and then do the complete opposite yourself

Edited by Sweep

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

No matter what peoples thoughts are on it, if be very surprised if he's not resigned before the end of the day. You simply cannot, in his position, tell people they have to stay at home, and then do the complete opposite yourself

Image may contain: food

Just now, Sweep said:

No matter what peoples thoughts are on it, if be very surprised if he's not resigned before the end of the day. You simply cannot, in his position, tell people they have to stay at home, and then do the complete opposite yourself

Agreed and like I said yesterday he will want to negotiate his exit with a. Carefully worded statement etc. he isn’t a character I imagine who does anything without precise calculation so he will go when he’s ready and not before. 
but even the most ardent tory will see he does need to go. 

ive no real issue with what he’s actually done tbh.
But in his position you can’t do that it’s that simple. 

Guest Nordkurve
2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Then you might be more precise if you are trying to make points based on facts?

😏

OK. Here is a fact. He attended SAGE Meetings related to Covid-19. He didn't sit at the back and listen. He actively engaged in the Topics as reported by attendees of the meetings, who, put it out there that he was involved because they didn't see why he should be there. He was involved in the meetings that brought the Lockdown regulations. As for your other comment about a moral rant about Boris. It depends how you look at it. He represents the UK in the highest office. He should set an example and standards. The same as the Royal Family should. That cunt Andrew being involved with the Paedos. If I have a go at that is it just having a moral rant ? Different thing, but same principal. Maybe it's because I am ex Forces, but fucking around behind your Wifes back got you an instant posting to another Base in the Military. It could also get you demoted or even booted out depending on the particular circumstances. To be the Prime Minister and do it behind your Wifes back when she is sick shouldn't bring the happy headlines about having baby number 4, 5, 6 or 7 that it did.

2 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

OK. Here is a fact. He attended SAGE Meetings related to Covid-19. He didn't sit at the back and listen. He actively engaged in the Topics as reported by attendees of the meetings, who, put it out there that he was involved because they didn't see why he should be there. He was involved in the meetings that brought the Lockdown regulations. As for your other comment about a moral rant about Boris. It depends how you look at it. He represents the UK in the highest office. He should set an example and standards. The same as the Royal Family should. That cunt Andrew being involved with the Paedos. If I have a go at that is it just having a moral rant ? Different thing, but same principal. Maybe it's because I am ex Forces, but fucking around behind your Wifes back got you an instant posting to another Base in the Military. It could also get you demoted or even booted out depending on the particular circumstances. To be the Prime Minister and do it behind your Wifes back when she is sick shouldn't bring the happy headlines about having baby number 4, 5, 6 or 7 that it did.

How the fuck are your spinning this around to be about boris??? Kinell I’ve seen it all now 

and putting boris shagging someone in the same summary about morality  as prince Andrew? You need a lie down buddy in a darkened room for quite some time 

Edited by Escobarp

22 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

In Dom's defence I have driven to Durham from Cambridge and not needed a stop, I wonder if he packed butties as well. Doesn't strike me as the type.

Big Fabric Conditioner bottle, too?

Empty and rinsed out of course.

And one still pulls over.

2 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Was he doing it behind his wife’s back; I’m not sure we know that.

Just now, boltondiver said:

Was he doing it behind his wife’s back; I’m not sure we know that.

The court of public opinion has him hanging from the gallows already. The only court in the land that matters anymore mate didn’t you know. 

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Emptied but not rinsed. Stops the car stinking of piss.

#oldcourierstrick 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

The court of public opinion has him hanging from the gallows already. The only court in the land that matters anymore mate didn’t you know. 

Someone suggests it, nobody picks it up and it becomes fact. Strange world.

16 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

As I recall I had a wee hangover so was a bit dehydrated, not even so much as a piss stop. So in summary he'd have needed to be drunk the night before, own an old Picasso and have made ham and cheese sandwiches. All plausible.

I have however driven from London to Durham with the kids in tow (the other half is from there) and had about a million stops for food, toilet breaks and out of general boredom.  

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Rot. We know he was having an affair with his now-wife behind his exes back whilst they were still married. Now, I'm not throwing moral stones here, as I did the same to my ex-wife and one can argue the rights and wrongs of this. But he did have several proven infidelities.

Whether this matters to you regarding his abilities to perform his duties is a personal issue on where you stand on the matter. 

8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

As I recall I had a wee hangover so was a bit dehydrated, not even so much as a piss stop. So in summary he'd have needed to be drunk the night before, own an old Picasso and have made ham and cheese sandwiches. All plausible.

I have however driven from London to Durham with the kids in tow (the other half is from there) and had about a million stops for food, toilet breaks and out of general boredom.  

Made me chuckle that fella, reminds me of the scene in Withnail and I.