Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

So he is a Shagger, considering how he looks, he should be proper proud of himself.

But apparently you shag about and you are effectively in the same class of immoral scumbag as prince Andrew or a peado now. Who knew 

Just now, Escobarp said:

But apparently you shag about and you are effectively in the same class of immoral scumbag as prince Andrew or a peado now. Who knew 

Is anyone saying that? I think it's the fact that as PM he will inevitably held to a higher moral code than most, some would see what he's doing is a constant disregard for the rules that we all try and abide by. In his position he will always, and indeed should have, more scrutiny than you or I.

I think you're trying to draw parallels that aren't there to defend your avatar hero, which is understandable and as I say, how you feel about his infidelities is a personal view. Personally it doesn't matter to me, as long as he doesn't then stand on a platform and preach about 'family values' or demonise single parents or refer to co-parents as 'broken homes' which some in the tory ranks have in the past.

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Is anyone saying that? I think it's the fact that as PM he will inevitably held to a higher moral code than most, some would see what he's doing is a constant disregard for the rules that we all try and abide by. In his position he will always, and indeed should have, more scrutiny than you or I.

I think you're trying to draw parallels that aren't there to defend your avatar hero, which is understandable and as I say, how you feel about his infidelities is a personal view. Personally it doesn't matter to me, as long as he doesn't then stand on a platform and preach about 'family values' or demonise single parents or refer to co-parents as 'broken homes' which some in the tory ranks have in the past.

Read the last couple of pages. Yes that’s exactly what has been said by someone. Thanks 

and avatar hero? 🤣🤣 it changes regularly depending on who or what I want to incite. Simple as that. 

I cannot take the moral high ground on infidelity and nor would I ever do so. I also wouldn’t defend anyone of it or point the finger at some one about it. And I repeat. Nor would I when discussing morality talk about peadophiles and adulterers in the same breath. It’s worrying that someone would if I’m honest. I would question their own moral compass before anyone else’s as it’s awfully distorted. 

Edited by Escobarp

No, Nordcurve was say there is a general moral morass which he objects to, that people in public life don't seem to have to adhere to the same standards which he preach or not held in count as the ordinary public would.

And drop the patronising tone. Thanks. You haven't earnt it, as of yet. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

No, Nordcurve was say there is a general moral morass which he objects to, that people in public life don't seem to have to adhere to the same standards which he preach or not held in count as the ordinary public would.

And drop the patronising tone. Thanks. You haven't earnt it, as of yet. Thanks.

😂 day I listen to you is the day the world stops spinning for me. 

Edited by Escobarp

I've noticed that the daily hospital deaths numbers in England and Wales is fairly flat over the last 10 days. We've seen lower numbers in the care homes and London, but everywhere else is fairly similar.

Read into this what you will. Could be that this is going to be the base line for us with the restrictions we have now. You'd expect the tracking and tracing will push it lower, and the easing of restrictions will have the opposite effect.  

Numbers in brackets below are for NW.

15th  186 (31)

16th 181 (29)

17th 90 (18)

18th 122 (24)

19th 174 (35)

20th 166 (21)

21st  187 (45)

22nd 121 (23)

23rd 157 (23)

24th 147 (30)

I think most of your days are spend with your head spinning, as has been said before - you come across as a pretty odd bloke.

If I was similar to you and others on here I would have serious thoughts in my head about what to do with myself believe me 

Im absolutely Fine with who I am and what I am. And the day someone who looks like you, speaks to people as you do with some faux superiority and has the dryest most boring patter ive come across calls someone like me strange? again I need to take a step back and wonder what on earth is going on

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Hopefully the choc Ice trade will pick up for you soon. And you will have less time to come on here. Be a blessing for all 

Oh no - I'm not letting you go that easily, and try and get your own material. If you are nicking Bolty's then you've got more serious problems than I thought.

Oh come on man, you can do better than that, I mean I know Micky knocks you all over the place but don't be scared.

I'm off to Sevenoaks with the kids for an hour or two, it'll give you a bit of time to think up something better.

😘

😴 I’m away to cook my fillet of beef for Sunday lunch. Enjoy your trip and don’t break any rules 

lock up all the women in sevenoaks too cheif shagger is en route