Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

I've noticed that the daily hospital deaths numbers in England and Wales is fairly flat over the last 10 days. We've seen lower numbers in the care homes and London, but everywhere else is fairly similar.

Read into this what you will. Could be that this is going to be the base line for us with the restrictions we have now. You'd expect the tracking and tracing will push it lower, and the easing of restrictions will have the opposite effect.  

Numbers in brackets below are for NW.

15th  186 (31)

16th 181 (29)

17th 90 (18)

18th 122 (24)

19th 174 (35)

20th 166 (21)

21st  187 (45)

22nd 121 (23)

23rd 157 (23)

24th 147 (30)

Looking at France, Spain and to a lesser extent Italy, they all seemed to see a steeper drop off this far off the peak. Although we have an overall downward trend we seem to be having a bumpier ride. 

Is there an understanding of where new infection is taking place? The household transmission of people who were infected at lockdown must surely be concluded by now, so where are these new infections taking place?

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Word is that Boris is going to do the daily briefing and Cummings isn’t being sacked.

Can only assume Cummings has pics of most of the cabinet bumming dogs.

I’d expect nowt else. 

Brass necks these fuckers

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

Looking at France, Spain and to a lesser extent Italy, they all seemed to see a steeper drop off this far off the peak. Although we have an overall downward trend we seem to be having a bumpier ride. 

Is there an understanding of where new infection is taking place? The household transmission of people who were infected at lockdown must surely be concluded by now, so where are these new infections taking place?

Durham, probably.

And a few garage forecourts along the A1

Didn’t Cummings come out and say “a lot of old people are going to die” when he was trumpeting they herd immunity strategy? 

I guess they will if you drive across the country and leave your kids with some old people when you have knowingly got the virus 

Stay at Home / protect the NHS / Save Lives

My Arse, get that greasy little bastard out!!