Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

I don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a hospital down south (I think) which stopped taking new admissions because they had so many payients in with coronavirus symptoms. There was some (possible baseless) speculation that the increase might've been a result of the VE Day celebrations.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

And you believe him but not the other bloke because ?

Lets all say it together, "its all lies"

I think it is more credible that he drove to his dads to drop off supplies compared to driving 260 miles to stay on parents farm With no Stops and then driving for an hour to test his eyesight and stopping off in some woods for a wee and a play and then his wife wrote an article about it that failed to mention going to Durham or the kid being hospitalised and then being picked up by dad whose eyesight was perfect despite his wife’s story being that at that time he was sick in bed. He then returned to work and never discussed with his boss but he did have a chat when he was ill but neither of them can remember it. 

But you are right it is similar 😂😂

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a hospital down south (I think) which stopped taking new admissions because they had so many payients in with coronavirus symptoms. There was some (possible baseless) speculation that the increase might've been a result of the VE Day celebrations.

I think it was really a bit of a non story it was an NHS Trust that we’re trying to keep all virus patients in one place so were asking non-virus to go elsewhere. It was more a precaution than anything else.  

2 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Boris is on another level. You could've pulled someone in off the street and they'd been able to have a better go at giving a specific answer to any of these questions.

That cunt Bassini outside at the University of Bolton stadium came across better answering questions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-52805085

Weston Super Mare - from what I've read, the outbreak was actually in the hospital, on the non-covid wards and the staff.

53 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t you think we know when politicians are telling lies/mistruths/misinformation or fudging? Course we do, when it really matters and when the opportunity arises they’ll pay at the ballot box, you can then hope that the Labour Party get in power and don’t lie like they did in the gulf war(something that did matter) 

Wasn't you after Boris was interviewed was it mate ? 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

I think it is more credible that he drove to his dads to drop off supplies compared to driving 260 miles to stay on parents farm With no Stops and then driving for an hour to test his eyesight and stopping off in some woods for a wee and a play and then his wife wrote an article about it that failed to mention going to Durham or the kid being hospitalised and then being picked up by dad whose eyesight was perfect despite his wife’s story being that at that time he was sick in bed. He then returned to work and never discussed with his boss but he did have a chat when he was ill but neither of them can remember it. 

But you are right it is similar 😂😂

Could be worse,....could go somewhere with 100 other people eh ?

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Apologies Ani, my last message was just silly really, bourne out of frustration at this thing going on and on, when we could be reporting and discussing other matters relating to covid-19. 

Sack the cunt and we can all be friends. 

21 minutes ago, Ani said:

I think it was really a bit of a non story it was an NHS Trust that we’re trying to keep all virus patients in one place so were asking non-virus to go elsewhere. It was more a precaution than anything else.  

20 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-52805085

Weston Super Mare - from what I've read, the outbreak was actually in the hospital, on the non-covid wards and the staff.

Ah right, fair enough. As bad as that is, it at least it's not increased community transmission.

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Citizens from all over died, the result of these lies meant 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands have died, now how many died as a result of Cummings driving to Durham? 

Boris' chances of winning the next election has died I think.

Dominic Cummings chance of appearing on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" has gone up, although I bet he'd be aright boring cunt.

Ah right, fair enough. As bad as that is, it at least it's not increased community transmission.

they've had really low numbers there so far,  so possibly a localised spread - maybe caused by VE day (who knows) which got into the hospital - I think they had a load of non coivd staff fall ill at the same time. 

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Citizens from all over died, the result of these lies meant 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands have died, now how many died as a result of Cummings driving to Durham? 

My point might have been clumsy but more people have been dying every day from the virus in this country than any of the big disasters we all remember. The reason it is not more is because we all have followed rules he is too far up his arse to follow. Even the Daily Mail is saying people are now less likely to follow this rules and if they do so deaths increase. 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Ive been painting a bedroom all day, from blue to white, waiting for the 2nd coat to dry so i can pop a 3rd coat on, and it Dulux!, I'd sooner be arguing the toss on here.

Fucking flat packing tomorrow, i cant fucking wait! 😁

I've run out of things to paint - might do the dog tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Ive been painting a bedroom all day, from blue to white, waiting for the 2nd coat to dry so i can pop a 3rd coat on, and it Dulux!, I'd sooner be arguing the toss on here.

Fucking flat packing tomorrow, i cant fucking wait! 😁

I did that once. No lie took me 6 coats 

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

“Let’s move on”