Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Ani said:

That is someone saying the rules are wrong and following a process to challenge the rules. 

Wouldn't those rules also apply to us mere Christians then fella ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Dear me fuck face.....you really do need to read the entire thread, not just select one bit to suit your blinded agenda.

 

If you did....you would also see I said Cummings should be sacked.....he has done his job for the Visionairies 😊💣

You asked for comments on a link. I gave comments on a link. 
 

Cummings did a brilliant job on Brexit. I did not agree with the outcome but the job he did for the other side was good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Wouldn't those rules also apply to us mere Christians then fella ?

Who said they would not ? I do not agree with the appeal but he has the right to appeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ani said:

You asked for comments on a link. I gave comments on a link. 
 

Cummings did a brilliant job on Brexit. I did not agree with the outcome but the job he did for the other side was good. 

Yes....and I asked another question above.....answer that one please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ani said:

Who said they would not ? I do not agree with the appeal but he has the right to appeal. 

They won't win though.....a crafty move by the judge there if you look closely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite sportsman who isnt a wanderer deserves a listen

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when this bint is on a tories case, the game has to be up

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

They won't win though.....a crafty move by the judge there if you look closely 

Good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casino said:

And when this bint is on a tories case, the game has to be up

 

 

And this made me chuckle

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes....and I asked another question above.....answer that one please 

Can you do me a favour, for old times sake 😂, point me at the quote you mean ? Been watching a film for a couple of hours and about 5 pages appeared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Regarding Cummings Faux outrage from the usual suspects,  they’ve not forgiven him for engineering the Election win and Brexit party, seriously hope Bojo backs him to the hilt. 

Do you back him to the hilt ? 
 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Have you ever been wrong?

If you keep shifting the goalposts, perhaps not.

At first we weren’t going to see the same numbers as Italy. Then we did. So it changed to death rates, not numbers. Now the death rate is higher than Italy, there is another shift.

Sometimes we’re wrong and we just have to put our hands up and admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

27 minutes ago, Ani said:

Do you back him to the hilt ? 
 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

You're wasting your time with Mounts. He's the biggest serf on here. If "Bojo" sacks Cummings tomorrow, Mounts will say it's a great decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ani said:

Can you do me a favour, for old times sake 😂, point me at the quote you mean ? Been watching a film for a couple of hours and about 5 pages appeared. 

I think it was BD who quoted it and silenced Mick Brown 😂😯😉💣

 

Anyway...leaving this cracker for those work shy pansies with a drink problem....thanks to covid

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway...leaving this cracker for those work shy pansies with a drink problem....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d816cede32eaba67c2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Italy haven’t counted care homes deaths  yet. Not that it matters to you, you just wanted for me to be proven wrong. Sad really. 

....and the UK haven't either according to the Financial times investigation. More than 20,000 deaths are missing from the UK figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Casino said:

And when this bint is on a tories case, the game has to be up

 

 

she last seen her mum in January 

lockdown didn't start till march

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

And this made me chuckle

 

 

“Taking children to childcare is necessary”

We must have misread the rules then as we have spent ten weeks struggling like fuck with 2 kids and 2 full time jobs working from home, my Mum would usually do 2 days childcare a week but we thought that clearly wasn’t allowed - more fool us 

Cummings might get an easier time if he hadn’t been such a twat with so many people within “the government machine” - knives are clearly out for him and I hope it takes him down 

Edited by birch-chorley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could do with a Cummings free day.

Nobody really gives a fuck, this shit is petty and is mainly being reeled off by the pro-euro anti-brexit brigrade on social media.

Lets get back to reality, death rate and new cases rate going down, less strain on the NHS. Things are looking up and hopefully getting back to a bit of normality with the shops, cafes, pubs and tourism re-opening in the coming weeks. Reasons to be optimistic surely.

But there's always some negative fuckers out there peddling shit for their own agendas. Im hoping the press and media start asking the Government questions today about the above, unfortunately they will still be asking questions about a little bald scruffy govt strategist who they all hate simply because they blame him for brexit.

Get the fucking pubs open, gagging for a pint of Joey Holts 🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The papers have made sure Cummings is the story for the 2nd day in a row.Release some of their information for the Saturday news and save some of the allegations for the Sunday papers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another car crash interview for the very unlucky Grant Shapps. Nice question from Sophy Ridge... “Is saving Cummings’ job really more important than beating the virus?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ani said:

Do you back him to the hilt ? 
 

Do you not think any rules were broken ? 

If he made one journey one that was in the best interest of his child and didn’t breach social distancing then yes I back him to keep his job, if he’s made more than one journey and flagrantly abuses the rules then clearly he should be sacked, my issue is the faux outrage from cunts who want him sacked just for being Dominic Cummings the man who cost them Brexit and the election.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Could do with a Cummings free day.

Nobody really gives a fuck, this shit is petty and is mainly being reeled off by the pro-euro anti-brexit brigrade on social media.

Lets get back to reality, death rate and new cases rate going down, less strain on the NHS. Things are looking up and hopefully getting back to a bit of normality with the shops, cafes, pubs and tourism re-opening in the coming weeks. Reasons to be optimistic surely.

But there's always some negative fuckers out there peddling shit for their own agendas. Im hoping the press and media start asking the Government questions today about the above, unfortunately they will still be asking questions about a little bald scruffy govt strategist who they all hate simply because they blame him for brexit.

Get the fucking pubs open, gagging for a pint of Joey Holts 🍻

I don’t fancy your chances of a Cummings free day. Unfortunately for you, plenty of people do give a fuck.

I expect you’d have a different opinion if it was Jezza or Abacus Abbott who’d broken the lockdown rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.