Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Why is it being allowed?

Because if not they would protest about not being able to protest and the race card would be doubly played no doubt. 

im hoping either they all catch a heavy viral load of covid or something else happens to pay them back for putting the population at greater risk. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Why is it being allowed?

When Hancock stands in front of the nation's media and is asked how the police should deal with it and says, it's up to them, what do you expect

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Because if not they would protest about not being able to protest and the race card would be doubly played no doubt. 

im hoping either they all catch a heavy viral load of covid or something else happens to pay them back for putting the population at greater risk. 

All this effort etc into controlling it, 40,000 deaths so far and people are willingly looking to murder their own.

Very strange world.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

All this effort etc into controlling it, 40,000 deaths so far and people are willingly looking to murder their own.

Very strange world.

Brexits Revenge

I agree though, it's the daftest thing I've seen people do since VE day congas

6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Very strange world.

Yep strange indeed. Always looking to blame others whilst being unwilling to control their own actions or be held accountable. Sadly there is a large swathe of people from a certain age group who will spend the rest of their lives living to this (Im)moral code 

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Ridiculous

On another note this opens the door for big gatherings outside football grounds now 

All the scousers need to do now for their title party is all go blackface and claim solidarity to the BLM movement 

job done 

Anyone joining a mass gathering is an idiot. 

I am also getting fucked off with middle class Liberals preaching at me. 

The Govt announcing a premature end to lockdown , encouraging EPL to restart and ignoring their own rules really have not helped. 

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

😀

serious though mate this will open the door when footy starts 

100% agree. And they simply cannot stop it now. Horrific decision to allow these to go ahead. Can of worms. Of course people will somehow blame boris and Dominic Cummings 

up here jimmy krankie has approved protests/marches in Glasgow and Edinburgh yet I can only meet in an outside space with people from one other household still and can’t travel more than 5 miles to exercise/see people.

Yet folk can travel from all over to do this today?

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

100% agree. And they simply cannot stop it now. Horrific decision to allow these to go ahead. Can of worms. Of course people will somehow blame boris and Dominic Cummings 

up here jimmy krankie has approved protests/marches in Glasgow and Edinburgh yet I can only meet in an outside space with people from one other household still and can’t travel more than 5 miles to exercise/see people.

Yet folk can travel from all over to do this today?

Aye big balls up this 

probably so much grief if they said no to these protests 

let’s see what happens....

• Site Supporter

It’s a protest against Tories.

I fucking hate the scousers, but would have no issue now with 15,000 of them turning up outside Anfield when they win the league after all this. Be interesting to see how the police deal with that.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s a protest against Tories.

I fucking hate the scousers, but would have no issue now with 15,000 of them turning up outside Anfield when they win the league after all this. Be interesting to see how the police deal with that.

Football fans are treated completely different to these self righteous virtue signaling cunts as well all know. 

If you don't send the police in to stop thousands gathering at beaches, it doesn't look great if you then decide to do so to stop people protesting for civil rights.

I agree it's wrong, but the erosion of the lockdown and the sense that social distancing only applies when it's convenient started weeks ago.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Football fans are treated completely different to these self righteous virtue signaling cunts as well all know. 

Exactly.

Hancock’s deflection to the police yesterday was the most cuntish thing I’ve seen in a long time, and that’s saying something.

The police simply couldn’t win today

I couldn’t care less what looks good and what doesn’t. This is a massive risk to public health. Shouldn’t of been allowed but we are too sacred to upset people nowadays simple as that. Games a bogey 

they would just protest and about not being able to protest