Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Who cares

Anyway, my knowledge of Keighley would have me think it may well be similar risk levels to Leicester

I wouldn't fancy going in Keighley Asda, that's for sure

 

Where did the simpleton mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

Who cares

Anyway, my knowledge of Keighley would have me think it may well be similar risk levels to Leicester

I wouldn't fancy going in Keighley Asda, that's for sure

 

Where did the simpleton mean?

He was talking about his friend Keith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He hasn't got any friends

Even Bozo only keeps him to show theres somebody worse than him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Casino said:

Who cares

Anyway, my knowledge of Keighley would have me think it may well be similar risk levels to Leicester

I wouldn't fancy going in Keighley Asda, that's for sure

 

Where did the simpleton mean?

Kirklees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Kirklees

Which is basically Huddersfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Near enough

All north of Camden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bojo just said they're going to double down on levelling up. Anyone know what that means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Positive means that you’ve had it?

Yeah - thought I had it early on. There's some posts on here where I was in bed for about 4 days with a really bad headache and shivers. No respiratory symptoms though - but I did lose my sense of taste and smell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kent_white said:

Yeah - thought I had it early on. There's some posts on here where I was in bed for about 4 days with a really bad headache and shivers. No respiratory symptoms though - but I did lose my sense of taste and smell.

Do you feel like Superman now Clark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Yeah - thought I had it early on. There's some posts on here where I was in bed for about 4 days with a really bad headache and shivers. No respiratory symptoms though - but I did lose my sense of taste and smell.

No guarantee of immunity, I don’t think, but very pleased you are well.

lets hope we can get this test out more widely ASAP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny enough i’ve just driven back from Keighley - 1hr ,55miles, 47mpg. I won’t be rushing back, but deffo no signs of a lockdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spider said:

He was talking about his friend Keith.

Keith Lee. Think he's good mates with Peter Borough and Chester Field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casino said:

Who cares

Anyway, my knowledge of Keighley would have me think it may well be similar risk levels to Leicester

I wouldn't fancy going in Keighley Asda, that's for sure

 

Where did the simpleton mean?

Morrison’s in Keighley. 
 

There is a Sainsbury’s as well which is ok. 
 

it is a shit hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

No guarantee of immunity, I don’t think, but very pleased you are well.

lets hope we can get this test out more widely ASAP 

I disagree. I'm basically immortal and can stride around with reckless abandon! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange phenomenon with excess deaths. Dropped below average for the UK now. However Scotland's figures are still higher than normal.

Presumably this is due to a lag on the availability of the statistics.

As for Leicester- I see the usuals playing the blame game 

Therefore I'll point out that Joe Anderson decided not to open Liverpool's schools at the time when others were: a proactive step from the mayor maybe.

Perhaps Leicester's mayor could have done similarly with regard to reopening.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I disagree. I'm basically immortal and can stride around with reckless abandon! :)

Can you not fly around the earth contra rotatory, turning time back, and then twat the bat/pangolin concerned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

Keith Lee. Think he's good mates with Peter Borough and Chester Field.

Don Caster

Rob Berham

Al Trincham

Ed Inb..........never mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I disagree. I'm basically immortal and can stride around with reckless abandon! :)

Where's that kryptonite?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Don Caster

Rob Berham

Al Trincham

Ed Inb..........never mind

I used to know two brothers over here Brad and Ford. 
 

This is sadly true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ani said:

I used to know two brothers over here Brad and Ford. 
 

This is sadly true. 

How very sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can you not fly around the earth contra rotatory, turning time back, and then twat the bat/pangolin concerned?

But which way round the M60?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DazBob said:

But which way round the M60?

There’s only one way

Everyone knows that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Strange phenomenon with excess deaths. Dropped below average for the UK now. However Scotland's figures are still higher than normal.

Presumably this is due to a lag on the availability of the statistics.

As for Leicester- I see the usuals playing the blame game 

Therefore I'll point out that Joe Anderson decided not to open Liverpool's schools at the time when others were: a proactive step from the mayor maybe.

Perhaps Leicester's mayor could have done similarly with regard to reopening.

 

Too busy doing a 'Cummings'

Shagging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate of mine was going to be called Emma Dale if he was a girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.