Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

Now that Breightmet is the hotspot, I presume we've now stopped blaming Muslims, and it's white scutters and peasants now who are responsible for the spread. 😀

The Covid virus does not differentiate between white shutters and Muslims or any other group but Bolton, Oldham and few more northern towns have taken more than there fair share of Asylum seekers and Refugees over recent times,

Breightmet has a large number of Asylum seekers in Council property, this number may have increased over the summer due to the large influx arriving across the channel.

The number of positive tests does not break down to where the person caught it be it the ‘bottom bull’ or a rubber dinghy 

If anyone can explain Bolton becoming the highest in the country suddenly I’d be interested 

20 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

Hospitalizations are going up again in Europe. Spain had 184 deaths on Friday. Its mainly old people again. They think youngsters driving the infection rate aren't getting too ill, but are gradually infecting more oldies. 

I don't think the 184 is the norm or rolling average? They do seem to mess with the numbers in Spain.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

The Covid virus does not differentiate between white shutters and Muslims or any other group but Bolton, Oldham and few more northern towns have taken more than there fair share of Asylum seekers and Refugees over recent times,

Breightmet has a large number of Asylum seekers in Council property, this number may have increased over the summer due to the large influx arriving across the channel.

The number of positive tests does not break down to where the person caught it be it the ‘bottom bull’ or a rubber dinghy 

If anyone can explain Bolton becoming the highest in the country suddenly I’d be interested 

Sounds like you already know.

Enlighten us.

Though bear in mind that my nephew caught it along with 30 others who were all in the Bottom Bull 2 weeks ago. There’s no suggestion any of them had been white water rafting in the English Channel in the preceding week.

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Well from what i read they think its a guy who didn't isolate upon returning from Spain and went the pub with his mates

Two things he shouldn't have done

Had to nip up the road to Hathershaw this morning to pick summat up. Wore my mask to go in the shop. Didn’t see a mask on a single brown person going in or out of any of the shops

Drove through Newton Heath saturday teatime. Whitescrote-central outside the boozers for the England game. Massive groups of folk in close proximity bouncing around. Don’t have to wear masks but fuck social distancing

Colour doesn’t matter. Shithouse scuttery does 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Sounds like you already know.

Enlighten us.

Though bear in mind that my nephew caught it along with 30 others who were all in the Bottom Bull 2 weeks ago. There’s no suggestion any of them had been white water rafting in the English Channel in the preceding week.

Like everyone else I don’t know but, Bolton’s current rate is 121 per 100,000 was it free ale in Henighans

The worst ten towns in the country are within a ten mile radius of Bolton, why?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Like everyone else I don’t know but, Bolton’s current rate is 121 per 100,000 was it free ale in Henighans

The worst ten towns in the country are within a ten mile radius of Bolton, why?

There’s a higher number of selfish, pig-ignorant wankers in the north west?

Brown, white, green, yellow, Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Sith or Jedi. It doesn’t matter. A cunts a cunt.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

There’s a higher number of selfish, pig-ignorant wankers in the north west?

Brown, white, green, yellow, Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Sith or Jedi. It doesn’t matter. A cunts a cunt.

If you get Covid are you a ‘selfish, pig ignorant wanker’?

Have you done something illegal or anti social to catch it?

7 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

But the teachers were wrong to say this .. .. 

According to some yes, but it would seem that they have been proven right.

You only had to see what happened over here to see what was to come. We Brits think we are better, but really we are not, we also have our fair share of fucking idiots.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

If you get Covid are you a ‘selfish, pig ignorant wanker’?

Have you done something illegal or anti social to catch it?

Well the virus hasn’t sprouted arms legs and learned how to climb through windows has it?

I’m suggesting that a lot of people aren’t paying any attention to basics such as wearing a mask, hand washing and avoiding large gatherings.