Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I am of the view now that locking down again isnt the answer out of this situation , we must crack on use common sense, folk at high risk isolate if they must ( I wouldnt)  social distance, wash hands etc,   Pubs have a massive part to play, folk should be sat on tables, orders taken at the table and staff bring drinks to the table, house parties should be limited or stopped, other than that crack on.   

yeah, erm, we tried that approach

it didn't work

I've been saying the missus throughout this whole thing, safest place is in one of the world's biggest cities with thousands on public transport all day, from all parts of the country and visitors from all over the world. Safe as houses. You wouldn't get me on a GM bus, no way, no sirree.

Edited by Not in Crawley

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Givdn it's outside and can be done with social distance, there's no reason why we shouldn't be allowed a percentage

I can't go and sit in my mate's fucking massive garden, 20m away from them. There's no chance they are letting us share a space with folk who'll still lock themselves in trap no.2 for a smook, for whom washing their hands was something you did at primary school.

15 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Givdn it's outside and can be done with social distance, there's no reason why we shouldn't be allowed a percentage

Doubt it for the meanwhile pal, and when  they do will be a tiny amount at first, less than 2k I bet. I've read some of the other clubs guidelines, they want you in and sat down at a certain time, sat down for the whole duration if possible,  masks on, avoid the bogs and refreshments. No hugs,  if someone walks past you, turn your back. 

11 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Will have the same problem with the little lever peasants😀

The landlord of the queens pub in Bradley fold saying he is concerned about them all pilling into is pub when the little lever pubS shut early in the Bolton news 

Edited by Farnywhite