• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• Mr Grey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

My sister in law works in a call centre and I  literally have no idea what she does.

But you’ve asked her I’m guessing for it to be a worthwhile statement to make in this regard? 

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I didn’t say you didn’t have an idea did i? So not sure what you’re point is

My point is that you seem to think you are informed on the subject because your sister in law is a police officer

Edited by Alf Hartigan
grammar
1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

My point is that you seem to think you are informed on the subject because you're sister in law is a police officer

No I don’t so you’re point is invalid. You stated I had no idea. I have some idea from Conversations with a serving police officer. 
 Did you ask was I informed on the subject? If you had I would say no. I would have said however I have spoken to someone working in the police, not many years ago but currently and got her view on it all.

anyway I’m away to talk about a job I did 20 years ago and see how relevant my experience then is to them doing it now. Sure it’s the same 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

No I don’t so you’re point is invalid. You stated I had no idea. I have some idea from Conversations with a serving police officer. 
 Did you ask was I informed on the subject? If you had I would say no. I would have said however I have spoken to someone working in the police, not many years ago but currently and got her view on it all.

anyway I’m away to talk about a job I did 20 years ago and see how relevant my experience then is to them doing it now. Sure it’s the same 

It very much is, I deal/liaise with them on a daily basis.

You're talking shite.

59 minutes ago, Spider said:

Shops should say no mask no entry. All of them.

But then you just get wankers saying they have asthma or some other made up affliction.

Shop on line or get somebody else to go

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu

The consultation covers:

authorising temporary supply of an unlicensed product

civil liability and immunity

expanding the workforce eligible to administer vaccinations

promoting vaccines

making provisions for wholesale dealing of vaccines

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I doubt policing 20 years ago is anything like now. Certainly regarding availability of numbers.

I worked in Warrington which is a similar size to Bolton, and in the late 90s we could have just 8 of us on nights (10pm-6am)

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I doubt policing 20 years ago is anything like now. Certainly regarding availability of numbers.

The days of Reg Hollis, Tosh Lines, Jim Carver and June Ackland are well over.

Bring back the bill 👨‍✈️👮‍♀️

15 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The days of Reg Hollis, Tosh Lines, Jim Carver and June Ackland are well over.

Bring back the bill 👨‍✈️👮‍♀️

bring back The Sweeney - "get your mask on - you're nicked!"

or the other classic "We're The Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner. So unless you want a kicking, get your mask on".

Edited by SatanGreavsie
1 minute ago, SatanGreavsie said:

or the other classic "We're The Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner. So unless you get you want a kicking, get your mask on".

The Sweeney would have ripped through the Jasmin Allen, all the same though, Reg Hollis was diplomatic... proper nice.

4 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

or the other classic "We're The Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner. So unless you want a kicking, get your mask on".

Wasn't there a BWFC graffiti on the opening titles, or have I imagined that from something else?

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Wasn't there a BWFC graffiti on the opening titles, or have I imagined that from something else?

I think someone quoted there was on a bridge in one episode, but I never spotted it...?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Aye absolutely pulled out they would’ve been doing half the usual workload. Nice work if you can get it I suppose. But they clapped outside the hospitals for their videos and on the bridges in London so it’s all good 

Bit harsh.

Every cunt is seemingly out and about, demonstrations, ER, gatherings in houses etc...

Must be shit being in that job at the moment.

Just watched an episode of that missing person series on beeb1. Fucking hell, grim. :(

Now strengthening the law so they can nick cunts. Right way to go, but they shouldn't have to.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Bit harsh.

Every cunt is seemingly out and about, demonstrations, ER, gatherings in houses etc...

Must be shit being in that job at the moment.

Just watched an episode of that missing person series on beeb1. Fucking hell, grim. :(

Now strengthening the law so they can nick cunts. Right way to go, but they shouldn't have to.

Just an opinion I hold pal. We are all entitled to one. 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How come?

Are they all taking 3 hour refs in greasy cafés up your way. :)

Just from isolated examples I’ve seen and heard of. Plus as mentioned , which doesn’t count and is in no way allowed apparently, talking to a serving officer. 

apart from that I have a very healthy dislike for the police anyway due to personal interactions with them 😁

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Just from isolated examples I’ve seen and heard of. Plus as mentioned , which doesn’t count and is in no way allowed apparently, talking to a serving officer. 

apart from that I have a very healthy dislike for the police anyway due to personal interactions with them 😁

Better take care with that fast car then!

my nephew started back at school last week in Bolton. Today back home schooling for two weeks after a positive case in his school.

Dad has to work at home and take holiday - either shut up shop in Bolton or don't, this halfway thing is just nonsense