Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers (H)

Okocha10

We have known for a long time that we had no chance of staying up with this lot but now 20 points adrift it is almost confirmed.

Don't waste any money on this season with any players who will not be available in League 2

We need coaches who know how to get us to defend and I am not sure these lot have a clue

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

That defending by Edwards for their goal was comfortably the worst sequence of defending I have ever seen in professional football. And I genuinely don't think I'm being hyperbolic when I say that, just dreadful. 

Both centre halfs were at fault. Nsialas tackle on the edge of the box was awful. 

Just got in absolutely bastard freezing having watched one of the 2 or 3 worst games of football I have ever seen in 50yrs. Still have no idea who most of the so called players are, they really are that bad.

not sure what Hill does all week but I guess tactics isn’t something he spends much time on, utter garbage.