Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

radcliffe white

3 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

That video is literally from 2010. Look at the date it was posted on 😂 Christ you lot are thick

Easy nibbles, cheers lids. See you tomorrow, try not to cry if/when we beat you again. 

You said such videos don't exist. Clearly they do 

I'm not arsed about Tranmere other than to point out you're talking shite

13 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

How awkward is it that one was posted as you were typing that out?

15 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

We don't have an obsession with Bolton at all. These videos you've 'seen' on twitter don't exist. 

Aye.People who post bullshit soon get sussed

28 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

You said such videos don't exist. Clearly they do 

I'm not arsed about Tranmere other than to point out you're talking shite

You've found one video you clown 😂 I've seen many videos where Bolton fans chant about the Munich air disaster. I suppose, by your logic, that means all your fans are scum? We don't have an obsession with Bolton and we very rarely, if ever, sing about them. One video from 2010 doesn't prove anything. 

1 hour ago, Ghana White said:

You've been singing you hate bolton at matches for years, thanks for coming but you need better material 

1 hour ago, AldoTRFC said:

Hahahahahaha have we fuck. Are you a regular at Tranmere games? No one gives a fuck about Bolton. If you went bust tomorrow, nobody would give a fuck. 

1 hour ago, Ghana White said:

YouTube videos from you getting promoted when you had better things to think about show it.. I'm not too fussed about you to be honest, always thought fairplay supporting them rather then liverpool or Everton but never understood your obsession with us.

48 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

45 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

How awkward is it that one was posted as you were typing that out?

44 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Judging by the shirts on display in that video, that was from over a decade ago. So not very awkward at all mate to answer your question.

40 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

That video is literally from 2010. Look at the date it was posted on 😂 Christ you lot are thick

Easy nibbles, cheers lids. See you tomorrow, try not to cry if/when we beat you again. 

5 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

You've found one video you clown 😂 I've seen many videos where Bolton fans chant about the Munich air disaster. I suppose, by your logic, that means all your fans are scum? We don't have an obsession with Bolton and we very rarely, if ever, sing about them. One video from 2010 doesn't prove anything. 

I feel embarrassed for you.

Edited by Lt. Aldo Raine

32 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Bolton came first in the football fan census as Tranmere’s most hated club a few years back. They didn’t even appear in our top three.

A search for “TRFC hate Bolton” on Twitter brings up countless results. Deluded this lad. 

Just out of interest, what is your top 3? 

Wigan and who else? The Mancs don't care about you, the Scousers definitely don't, whilst Blackburn, Preston, Burnley etc all have bigger fish to fry 

1 minute ago, AldoTRFC said:

You're rattled la. Got any more videos for me?

Come on now kid. Go and get yourself a wash get your John Aldridge pajamas on and get yourself to bed early ready for your cup final tomorrow. For someone who doesn’t care you seem to hanging about here a tad too much. Night night soon be your big day tomorrow. Sweet dreams 

9 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Just out of interest, what is your top 3? 

Wigan and who else? The Mancs don't care about you, the Scousers definitely don't, whilst Blackburn, Preston, Burnley etc all have bigger fish to fry 

Well the census is based on one-way rivalry for a start. So the majority of your fans who were asked picked us. But seeing as you asked:-

United, City, Blackburn, Wigan, Burnley, Blackpool, Liverpool, Wolves, Ipswich, Bury, Leeds all register before you do, and that’s just off the top of my head. 

1 hour ago, AldoTRFC said:

That loud noise you can hear is the goalposts being moved

You said such videos don't exist but they do 

Before you're appearance at Wembley last season some of yours came into my local (I live in that there London) and in the beer garden they sang anti Bolton songs

I didn't film it as I'm wasn't really that arsed about it but to pretend your fans don't care us is fanciful