Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

radcliffe white

3 hours ago, Morizio said:

@AldoTRFC if you’re coming tomorrow, wear your running shoes. You will need them. 

Why's that? 

Can't wait for youse lot to go the way of Bury. Fanbase full of cunts just like them. Tomorrow won't be pretty and I'm expecting us to lose and get relegated, but at least I can guarantee I'll still have a club to support this time next year. As for you, well it remains to be seen if that'll be the case...

I would say Aldo is Miami on one of his patented wind ups but given the roofers new found love of smilies and the lack of them in the posts, it really is some woolyback internet virgin.

So 3 questions for Aldo

1) have you ever kissed a girl?

2)HBAYMT?

3)what is your favourite way to kill an elephant?

7 hours ago, AldoTRFC said:

Why's that? 

Can't wait for youse lot to go the way of Bury. Fanbase full of cunts just like them. Tomorrow won't be pretty and I'm expecting us to lose and get relegated, but at least I can guarantee I'll still have a club to support this time next year. As for you, well it remains to be seen if that'll be the case...

Come on now Kidda. Don’t be so bitter it’s Xmas day for you scrubbers today. You get to come and play your big rivals and have a day out. 
now out of your 2 up 2 down fleapit and enjoy your day with the other unwashed tramps

And honestly don’t worry about us we will be just fine. 

now as advised get them trainers on. Be good practice for next season when we play you at your shithole again 

😘

8 hours ago, AldoTRFC said:

Why's that? 

That was pretty much what the bucket shakers were spouting, shortly before going pop. 

4 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Come on now Kidda. Don’t be so bitter it’s Xmas day for you scrubbers today. You get to come and play your big rivals and have a day out. 
now out of your 2 up 2 down fleapit and enjoy your day with the other unwashed tramps

And honestly don’t worry about us we will be just fine. 

now as advised get them trainers on. Be good practice for next season when we play you at your shithole again 

😘

Can I remind you all that you're from fucking Bolton. So the digs about the Wirral don't really mean anything when you're from an even bigger cesspit.

Just under 1,700 tickets sold in the end. Not great but decent considering the number of games we've had recently. 

Will be a decent atmosphere but a shit game. 1-0 Rovers.

3 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Can I remind you all that you're from fucking Bolton. So the digs about the Wirral don't really mean anything when you're from an even bigger cesspit.

Just under 1,700 tickets sold in the end. Not great but decent considering the number of games we've had recently. 

Fair play, must be about half of your home crowd, that. 

8 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Must be one of your best away turn-outs this season.

Do you keep ringing the ticket office to check how many have been sold?

39 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Our Man Utd is embarrassing

Yeah it does come across as embarrassing. Personally i hate Yoounited more than any other (tho not as much these days :lol:!)  But i still wouldnt put them as rivals. Obviously theyre on a different planet but i still hate the cunts. And i reserve the right to!

Rivals for me 1. Jackburn 2. Wiggin 3. Blackpool 4.Burnley 5. Ra Ra's

7 minutes ago, snowball said:

Yeah it does come across as embarrassing. Personally i hate Yoounited more than any other (tho not as much these days ::lol::!)  But i still wouldnt put them as rivals. Obviously theyre on a different planet but i still hate the cunts. And i reserve the right to!

Rivals for me 1. Jackburn 2. Wiggin 3. Blackpool 4.Burnley 5. Ra Ra's

Yeah hating a club is different from being a rival 

many fans of other clubs hate Man Utd but means nowt