Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

radcliffe white

• Moderators

I want us to beat everybody

There's a few I'd feel defeat worse, but to be fair, as much as this season could've been so much better, thing I keep reminding myself is the feeling when I heard we had a club

Anyway, I don't choose to associate with non wanderers

A few Burnley, United and Leeds at work

Only the Burnley fan goes and he's a good bloke

60 plus and knows he will prob see a few more delegations before he pops his clogs

4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yeah hating a club is different from being a rival 

many fans of other clubs hate Man Utd but means nowt 

I think we have more legitimate reasons for hating them  1958/just down road/ armchair wankers in pub yes i know they are everywhere but i take a Bolton born person supporting them as a personal insult/jonny fucking evans/ list goes on neville the twat ........

1 hour ago, Ghana White said:

Survey taken last year or two

IMG_20200131_221950.jpg.2758b1d0de1a99117547b8b42e44a725.jpg

Where was that survey taken from? No mention of Chester or Wrexham at all but apparently we're rivals with fucking Crewe 😂 You lot are spastics of the highest order 

Having Man United as your biggest rivals is unbelievably tinpot btw 😂 I doubt you even register on their radar in the slightest 

1 hour ago, DomRepWanderer said:

To say we don't register on Tranmere's radar is one gigantic understatement, they're all over it on facebook, trampy cunts.

😂 Because Facebook is representative of the views of.a fanbase isn't it you fucking mongrel. I'll repeat, Bolton is a fucking dive of a place so you're in no position to call us tramps.

Enjoy the game today fella. Try not to get too upset when we beat you again. 

5 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Where was that survey taken from? No mention of Chester or Wrexham at all but apparently we're rivals with fucking Crewe 😂 You lot are spastics of the highest order 

Having Man United as your biggest rivals is unbelievably tinpot btw 😂 I doubt you even register on their radar in the slightest 

https://www.sportbible.com/football/reactions-news-rivalries-the-top-five-rivals-of-each-premier-league-team-according-to-data-20190826

Your a prick

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

So your source is Sportbible 😂 Hahahahaha what a fucking set of idiots you lot are.

Can honestly tell you now that from our perspective that's a load of shite. Everton and Liverpool aren't our rivals, we're not tinpot enough to have a rivalry with two clubs we've never shared a league with.  Will always be Chester and Wrexham as our biggest rivals. 

5 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

😂 Because Facebook is representative of the views of.a fanbase isn't it you fucking mongrel. I'll repeat, Bolton is a fucking dive of a place so you're in no position to call us tramps.

Enjoy the game today fella. Try not to get too upset when we beat you again. 

You in beehive Aldo? Just been past looks like you men have cleared the shelves of primark fucking scrubbers 

Just now, AldoTRFC said:

So your source is Sportbible 😂 Hahahahaha what a fucking set of idiots you lot are.

Can honestly tell you now that from our perspective that's a load of shite. Everton and Liverpool aren't our rivals, we're not tinpot enough to have a rivalry with two clubs we've never shared a league with.  Will always be Chester and Wrexham as our biggest rivals. 

Have you ever ever been anywhere near sharing a league with Everton or Liverpool you prick? We all know the answer shit ground shit fans shithole fuck off scouse cunt

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

You in beehive Aldo? Just been past looks like you men have cleared the shelves of primark fucking scrubbers 

Was you the fat fella you walked past us? Looked like you'd had your fair share of pukka pies there fella

Is it true you're a Manc? So are Bolton your 2nd team then? 😂

3 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

So sportsbible, facebook, and even your own fans forum are all wrong, aye alreet, trampy cunt.

18 minutes ago, snowball said:

I think we have more legitimate reasons for hating them  1958/just down road/ armchair wankers in pub yes i know they are everywhere but i take a Bolton born person supporting them as a personal insult/jonny fucking evans/ list goes on neville the twat ........

Don’t explain this mate. You are absolutely right. Always be the enemy for me

1 minute ago, snowball said:

Have you ever ever been anywhere near sharing a league with Everton or Liverpool you prick? We all know the answer shit ground shit fans shithole fuck off scouse cunt

We're not Scouse snowball mate, take a chill pill la.

We have actually got relatively close tbf. How has your tenure in the Prem benefited you btw? You're skint, bottom of the league and highly likely to get further points deductions soon. But at least you used to play Everton and Liverpool in the league eh 😂 Horrible manc cunts the lot of ya