Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

radcliffe white

3 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Do fuck off. No mark fucking nobodies. Never won anything, never done anything, never contributed anything.

Joke club.

Haha. Think you’re forgetting a few games, sun shine. still enjoy the tears running from the away end in that semi final.

Remind me again. What have you won? Apart from a prehistoric FA Cup, you’re just as shite as us. The absolute shite of Lancashire without doubt.

heres hoping soon enough you catch up with your Bury mates.

Edited by DUKLAPRAHA

4 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Or hiding in your boozer against little old Tranmere.

You must have been dreaming during your non-league days of being able to come on a Bolton forum after a match against us in the same division. We reach heights you'll never touch in terms of years in the top flight and support base. You are not a worthy rival. We've got plenty of neighbours who are more likely to fit that bill. 1991 and your glorious semi-final are rare and fleeting moments of having the upper hand for you. They are twenty-nine and twenty years ago respectively - fireside tales in manky Birkenhead pubs. Until this year you'd never even been in the same division since 2001 - and we did the double on you that year. Quite simply you are below the salt. Focus your attentions on Chester and Wrexham and the skips and the bins.

5 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Must’ve forgotten what happened at your place earlier in the season you whopper 

no one or any note turned out yesterday. No need. Let the kids have a play around 

But you should be embarrassed for the events at your shit hole 

8 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

One thing for sure, nothing has changed with your lot telling the good old pork pies hey.

You slapped a bunch of families at Wembley all them years ago. Now you’re claiming a result for the old bills antics. 

Lovely stuff. At least you’re back at your natural level these days.

The old “slapped some families” shit coming from your lot is not surprising, you really don’t like being put in your place do you.   Laughing stock, and it’s comments like yours that make it one too.

8 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm looking forward and am prepared to forgive and forget but he needs to improve.

That’s where I’m at, but only because they turned up yesterday, I was fast running out of patience and his bollocks that went with it. Interesting how we react with the next 3 tough games and then a run of winnable games. All about being ready for the start of next season.

Edited by Matt

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Wonder what was worse for Tranny.Losing 6-0 at home to United or losing 2-0 at Bolton and being filmed running 😂

6 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

His boozer is in Eccles... 

Or Stalybridge...

and you'll never take either!

8 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Haha.

Yet you haven’t. 

:D 

fuck me your lot are up there with bury and satsumas in the delusion stakes.

You lot turned out a mob of scallies in trackies, unannounced at 2:50pm direct to horwich parkway, tried to take on a 30ft drop and then got chased from Scott’s by some dads with lads and yoof. 

Don’t think we should even mention earlier in the season should we?

9 hours ago, only1stig said:

Really pleased for you and your son on a great day ... most points applicable bar my lads being a mascot. 

Good of luck with the jalapeño in the morning. 

COYFWM

Cheers pal...

god yes, woke up feeling Like I’d just necked an E. Was the jalapeños and last nights dominoes assaulting my digestive system like an army of purple minions. 

9 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Fair play, Bolton deserved the 3 points today. O’Grady ran the show.

Absolute bollocks if you think Bolton had our young lot on their toes. My days are long gone, but I was there and seen the whole lot. Young Bolton lads came out the pub giving it the biggun, Tranmere responded. A few bums went in the Bolton ranks and many backed off, or skipped away. Handbags ensued, then the police jumped in and had Tranmere on their toes down the street.

End of story.

HMHB fan then.

Back in the DHSS Monday? 😉

Can't get my head around the different level of performance yesterday compared to Tuesday. 

Thought Bryan was MOM, absolutely superb. Politic very good, the only negative for him is he seems to really struggle getting through ninety minutes. He was blowing out of his arse after about 70 mins today.

Top piss boiling from crazy corner too, excellent stuff. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

And another thing, does Tranmere's club badge look more like something from a school blazer?

I'd show a picture but my daily upload allowance is 0MB

JPR_LEC_260516TRFCCrest02.jpg

Micky, right click on image, copy URL of image
Go on WW, to reply, click Insert other media and paste the URL of the image.

• Members
9 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Haha. Think you’re forgetting a few games, sun shine. still enjoy the tears running from the away end in that semi final.

Remind me again. What have you won? Apart from a prehistoric FA Cup, you’re just as shite as us. The absolute shite of Lancashire without doubt.

I can hear the clock ticking for this brainless woollyback.

Good fucking riddance.

10 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. We are historically a top flight team.uSuAv7c.jpg73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

Edited by BWFC_LOVE

3 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. Please see proof that we’re historically a top flight team. 73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

https://imgur.com/uSuAv7c.jpg[/img]

This. And he'd waited 19 years to do that post given it's the first time they've been in the same league as us in all that time. Talk about crawling out from under a stone.

Really pleased with yesterday finally a win thought the new lad in the centre along with Nissala played really well o Grady was immense just hope KH doesnt change anything as others have said we need a strong finish to the season to have some confidence for next season .

10 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Tranmere are certainly a small football club with a modest history, they have only been in the same division as Bolton twelve times.

Even since the first division was renamed the Premier League in the 1990s Bolton have had 13 seasons in the same division as both Everton and Liverpool