Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. We are historically a top flight team.73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

If we finish with more points that Tranmere or Southend they should close the doors and turns the lights off, and give us their points the shit cunts

Must’ve forgotten what happened at your place earlier in the season you whopper  no one or any note turned out yesterday. No need. Let the kids have a play around  But you should be embarras

Posted Images

Well well, a decent all round team performance, they all deserve credit.

Fleming looks a good player, although he wont be ours.

Lowe and Luke Murphy both had good games.

Paul O'Gravy AKA Bisto, had his best game thus far.

First impressions of the new lad Kean Bryan, he looked composed and looks as though he can play a bit. He's defo banging fuck out of the Sophie tonight.

Trampmere were fucking shite.

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably best performance this season. Unrecognisable from the team we've seen of late. 

Defended well as a team and also looked dangerous going forwards. Crazy!

So glad we won today. If there was one game to win this season it was this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Well well, a decent all round team performance, they all deserve credit.

Fleming looks a good player, although he wont be ours.

Lowe and Luke Murphy both had good games.

Paul O'Gravy AKA Bisto, had his best game thus far.

First impressions of the new lad Kean Bryan, he looked composed and looks as though he can play a bit. He's defo banging fuck out of the Sophie tonight.

Trampmere were fucking shite.

Bryan had his head up looking for a pass everytime he got the ball. Played it rather than launched it. And with two target men brought our midfielders into the game. KH is slowly bringing in signings to make us into an attacking team rather than a passive one looking to nick a goal. Been impressed with the new lads.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Bryan had his head up looking for a pass everytime he got the ball. Played it rather than launched it. And with two target men brought our midfielders into the game. KH is slowly bringing in signings to make us into an attacking team rather than a passive one looking to nick a goal. Been impressed with the new lads.

Let's hope your right fella and long may it continue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was saying during the game on Tuesday, that time of Performance had become the norm and the Portsmouth type performance although we got beat are the flash in the pans. Today is another example 

part of KH’s job is flipping that on its head 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s hope that’s a glimpse of the future under KH, I’ve been critical of him but would be delighted if he turned this round. 1-11 we were superb, special mention to OGrady 2 up top and his physicality made a difference, Bryan had a top debut and Politic was excellent, the young lads look to be building an understanding which should stand us in good stead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Not so easy when you're not going in studs up on our kids is it you fucking set of massive skip rats. 

Shite set of fans as well. 

just want to quote this. 

thanks. carry on...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Let’s hope that’s a glimpse of the future under KH, I’ve been critical of him but would be delighted if he turned this round. 1-11 we were superb, special mention to OGrady 2 up top and his physicality made a difference, Bryan had a top debut and Politic was excellent, the young lads look to be building an understanding which should stand us in good stead. 

Yep good post mounts. 
 

I think he knows what he wants and what it needs to get there. Just very difficult at the moment. Let’s hope we can back that up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tip top boys

But they are shite

We have more points than them this season

I thought Fleming had his best game, not sure about Bryan as a defender

But generally lots of 7s and a few 8s

Politic has something special in those boots

 

Coventry will tell us more about where we are

Edited by Casino
Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb, every single one of them. 

Midfield three completely bossed it. 

Bryan must have only had a couple of training sessions yet slotted in as if he’d been playing there as well. Brought the best out of Toto as well. 

Murphy (D) looked like a player reborn with O’Grady taking on the aerial role. 

Amazing the difference it made from starting on the front foot. 

Well done one and all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that performance compared to Tuesday night was like night and day 

Battled,passed and moved and ran their bollocks off.Crowd up for it just hope this type of performance can become the norm

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AldoTRFC said:

Fair play gents, you were good and we were horrendous. We'll both be getting relegated this season barring an absolute miracle. See you next season 

Tbh, you're not bad for a scouser

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 29/01/2020 at 09:12, Biggish Dave said:

We'll beat these - won't be pretty but we've got this. 2-0

Them onions growing nicely. After my Bristol Rovers success and now this, things come in 3’s. I include our goals at Cov next week. 1-3.

Great win, played well. Delighted with that. Just a pity nobody twatted their number 10 after what he did on the park pitch in August.

At least that’s 1 team we finish above next year. They are shit

Link to post
Share on other sites

In previous posts this week I've slated Murphy (L) and said how much better Lowe is.  Credit where its due Murphy played his best home game today.  I'm fairly sure he only gave the ball away maybe twice the whole game, and unusually for him made himself available constantly, and made real runs forward especially in the 2nd half.  I've never ever seen that in his game.  I stand by the fact that he cant tackle, he made 2 attempts today and both were fouls, but the ref missed the 2nd one near the ESL, giving us a throw.  My MOM.  O'Grady's presence was key to the first goal, and with his back to goal he was so strong, but his passing was poor, often over hitting short passes, not at his best but please stick with 2 up top.  Politics goal probably our goal of the season, great move and finish.  I'm liking Nsiala, yes he was at fault for the Bristol goal but I make that 1 mistake in 2 games and offers plenty on the ball.  Tranmere the 1st team not to have a dominant spell against us in the 2nd half for 3 or 4 years?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Them onions growing nicely. After my Bristol Rovers success and now this, things come in 3’s. I include our goals at Cov next week. 1-3.

Great win, played well. Delighted with that. Just a pity nobody twatted their number 10 after what he did on the park pitch in August.

At least that’s 1 team we finish above next year. They are shit

Good shout 

yes tranmere woeful just like their fans 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A new defence that can defend, fantastic.

Great game from politic and O’grady deserved his goal, ran his bollocks off all game.  
 

COYWM and fuck off Tranmere see you next season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are fucking shit. Really fucking shit. Scouse cunts. 
 

Solid back 4 and O’Grady bullied them. What a fucking goal by young Denis. 
 

Disappointed we didn’t put 5 past these.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

How small time of the plastic scousers to try to react to the ESL winding them up by rushing towards the corner. Er, there's a twenty five foot drop you fucking muppets!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumped into Embankment yesterday - he said if we only win one more game this season, I hope its against these.

The lad got his wish! Although I hope we win a few more!

 

Not taking anything away from today's performance/result but I thought we got "the run of the ball" so often. It's been the total opposite so many times this season so we deserved it.

Trashmere were dreadful.... Plastic scouse cunts.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.