Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Thought we profited from a referee who allowed us to actually tackle the opposition without calling everything a fucking foul.

He was still shite though.

That free kick for offside in the first half we took from inside their half, deary me 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. We are historically a top flight team.73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

If we finish with more points that Tranmere or Southend they should close the doors and turns the lights off, and give us their points the shit cunts

Must’ve forgotten what happened at your place earlier in the season you whopper  no one or any note turned out yesterday. No need. Let the kids have a play around  But you should be embarras

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter

Ref obviously didn't get Mike Riley's email, "Re: Give Bolton Fuck All"

It made a great change to not see a free kick every time someone fell over. 

That said, when the free kick hit the Tranny player in the face and he stopped the game, he gave us an uncontested drop ball from which we continued to press Tranmere. What is that all about?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gregbwfc said:

Thought we profited from a referee who allowed us to actually tackle the opposition without calling everything a fucking foul.

He was still shite though.

That free kick for offside in the first half we took from inside their half, deary me 🤣🤣🤣

A fair referee for a change, first on this season, perhaps it now because we are 20 points behind and they are now cutting us a bit of slack.

He looked like the same ref at Accy, buzz cut and Seargent major look.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, gregbwfc said:

Thought we profited from a referee who allowed us to actually tackle the opposition without calling everything a fucking foul.

He was still shite though.

That free kick for offside in the first half we took from inside their half, deary me 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, I thought surely ref must have seen a foul too. It was 5 yards in their half. Balls to them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

A fair referee for a change, first on this season, perhaps it now because we are 20 points behind and they are now cutting us a bit of slack.

He looked like the same ref at Accy, buzz cut and Seargent major look.

Different I just looked 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blondi said:

First home game I've missed this season, typical that we played well. Did we play a 442 formation?

More 433 I think

King Cog very left side, especially second half

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Casino said:

First decent ref for a good while too

He's not had the memo

I've emailed the EFL, asked them for the same referee for the rest of the season, if its not possible, send us Uriah Rennie 

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I've emailed the EFL, asked them for the same referee for the test of the season, if its not possible, send us Uriah Rennie 

And which game have you earmarked as the test of the season?:whistle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

 

That said, when the free kick hit the Tranny player in the face and he stopped the game, he gave us an uncontested drop ball from which we continued to press Tranmere. What is that all about?

That's the rule now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Looks pretty good

Got stuck in and nice & composed 

 

2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I thought he had a cracking debut. Assured, strong. Gave nowt away

That’s my boy ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gregbwfc said:

Thought we profited from a referee who allowed us to actually tackle the opposition without calling everything a fucking foul.

He was still shite though.

That free kick for offside in the first half we took from inside their half, deary me 🤣🤣🤣

Someone in front explained that where the player touches the ball is where he's offside not the line of the defence. So coming from an offside position our half and touching the ball in theirs means the free kick is taken from there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed that first twenty minutes when we knocked it about. Game evened up a bit after that but well pleased with our performance.

New lads brought confidence, passion, enthusiasm and commitment to the team.

Defo something to build on, I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Someone in front explained that where the player touches the ball is where he's offside not the line of the defence. So coming from an offside position our half and touching the ball in theirs means the free kick is taken from there.

If that’s the case, I’ve learned something. When did that come in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best we’ve played for a while.

Glad to see we’ve gone back to playing football instead of launching to Murphy (despite the odd grumble when we went back of sideways when the forward pass wasn’t on)

that bryan is a proper player.

used ogrady properly (holding it up and laying off)

Hamilton really involved second half

Politic cracking player 

Cant complain with that performance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.