Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

8 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm looking forward and am prepared to forgive and forget but he needs to improve.

That’s where I’m at, but only because they turned up yesterday, I was fast running out of patience and his bollocks that went with it. Interesting how we react with the next 3 tough games and then a run of winnable games. All about being ready for the start of next season.

Edited by Matt
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. We are historically a top flight team.73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

If we finish with more points that Tranmere or Southend they should close the doors and turns the lights off, and give us their points the shit cunts

Must’ve forgotten what happened at your place earlier in the season you whopper  no one or any note turned out yesterday. No need. Let the kids have a play around  But you should be embarras

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Wonder what was worse for Tranny.Losing 6-0 at home to United or losing 2-0 at Bolton and being filmed running 😂

6 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Or hiding in your boozer against little old Tranmere.

His boozer is in Eccles... 

Or Stalybridge...

and you'll never take either!

8 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Haha.

Yet you haven’t. 

:D 

fuck me your lot are up there with bury and satsumas in the delusion stakes.

You lot turned out a mob of scallies in trackies, unannounced at 2:50pm direct to horwich parkway, tried to take on a 30ft drop and then got chased from Scott’s by some dads with lads and yoof. 

Don’t think we should even mention earlier in the season should we?

• Site Supporter

Just listened to the woman commentating on our game on EFL Goals, thinking Tranmere are the team nicknamed The Trotters.

Do some homework housework you daft bitch!

9 hours ago, only1stig said:

Really pleased for you and your son on a great day ... most points applicable bar my lads being a mascot. 

Good of luck with the jalapeño in the morning. 

COYFWM

Cheers pal...

god yes, woke up feeling Like I’d just necked an E. Was the jalapeños and last nights dominoes assaulting my digestive system like an army of purple minions. 

9 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Fair play, Bolton deserved the 3 points today. O’Grady ran the show.

Absolute bollocks if you think Bolton had our young lot on their toes. My days are long gone, but I was there and seen the whole lot. Young Bolton lads came out the pub giving it the biggun, Tranmere responded. A few bums went in the Bolton ranks and many backed off, or skipped away. Handbags ensued, then the police jumped in and had Tranmere on their toes down the street.

End of story.

HMHB fan then.

Back in the DHSS Monday? 😉

• Site Supporter

And another thing, does Tranmere's club badge look more like something from a school blazer?

I'd show a picture but my daily upload allowance is 0MB

Can't get my head around the different level of performance yesterday compared to Tuesday. 

Thought Bryan was MOM, absolutely superb. Politic very good, the only negative for him is he seems to really struggle getting through ninety minutes. He was blowing out of his arse after about 70 mins today.

Top piss boiling from crazy corner too, excellent stuff. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

And another thing, does Tranmere's club badge look more like something from a school blazer?

I'd show a picture but my daily upload allowance is 0MB

JPR_LEC_260516TRFCCrest02.jpg

Micky, right click on image, copy URL of image
Go on WW, to reply, click Insert other media and paste the URL of the image.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Haha. Think you’re forgetting a few games, sun shine. still enjoy the tears running from the away end in that semi final.

Remind me again. What have you won? Apart from a prehistoric FA Cup, you’re just as shite as us. The absolute shite of Lancashire without doubt.

heres hoping soon enough you catch up with your Bury mates.

I can hear the clock ticking for this brainless woollyback.

Good fucking riddance.

10 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Haha. Think you’re forgetting a few games, sun shine. still enjoy the tears running from the away end in that semi final.

Remind me again. What have you won? Apart from a prehistoric FA Cup, you’re just as shite as us. The absolute shite of Lancashire without doubt.

heres hoping soon enough you catch up with your Bury mates.

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. We are historically a top flight team.uSuAv7c.jpg73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

Edited by BWFC_LOVE
3 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

You said we’re back to our “natural level”. Please see proof that we’re historically a top flight team. 73 seasons in fact. Whereas you’ve never even fucking been there once. 

https://imgur.com/uSuAv7c.jpg[/img]

This. And he'd waited 19 years to do that post given it's the first time they've been in the same league as us in all that time. Talk about crawling out from under a stone.

Really pleased with yesterday finally a win thought the new lad in the centre along with Nissala played really well o Grady was immense just hope KH doesnt change anything as others have said we need a strong finish to the season to have some confidence for next season .

10 hours ago, DUKLAPRAHA said:

Or hiding in your boozer against little old Tranmere.

Tranmere are certainly a small football club with a modest history, they have only been in the same division as Bolton twelve times.

Even since the first division was renamed the Premier League in the 1990s Bolton have had 13 seasons in the same division as both Everton and Liverpool

I'm asking Oxford if they can put the word 'Trampmere' in the dictionary next year.

meaning: scruffy beings from scouseland, inclined to wear Lonsdale, Fila or Slazenger training shoes, pretend to live in Cheshire, generally don't have any teeth and smell like bin juice.

This is why I can't stand Tranmere. I don't know what they are - or where they're supposed to represent. 

Their fans are shit, they've never achieved owt of note.

Since that play off final, we've been promoted to the prem twice, had European adventures, a couple of cup semi finals and a final, world class players and regularly beaten top class sides. That's not even including promotions from other divisions. 

They've got to be taking the piss or on a wind up to try and compare the two clubs.

Even this season - as soon as we've been able to put a scrabbled together side and they've not been able to nobble a side full of kids, we've battered them. On and off the field if the videos are to be believed.

Hope those cunts get relegated so we get another go next year.

Anyone else around to hear the copper in command absolutely doing his nut at his lot as all the bother was going on outside the station after full time?

Bloke was fuming they'd all ended up chasing people about and broke their own lines. Never heard a copper openly bollocking their own in front of public like that before.

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, jeep said:

Bumped into Embankment yesterday - he said if we only win one more game this season, I hope its against these.

The lad got his wish! Although I hope we win a few more!

Not taking anything away from today's performance/result but I thought we got "the run of the ball" so often. It's been the total opposite so many times this season so we deserved it.

Trashmere were dreadful.... Plastic scouse cunts.....

Win the next 8 and i will start to believe.

Roll on Coventry

2 hours ago, Traf said:

JPR_LEC_260516TRFCCrest02.jpg

Micky, right click on image, copy URL of image
Go on WW, to reply, click Insert other media and paste the URL of the image.

Quite apt they've got a crook on their badge, not sure what the broccoli in the top right is about but the spunk splat in the bottom left probably references them being a bunch of wankers.