Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Expectations this season.

Ani

Half expected to gradually see improvement over the weeks, what I am seeing is a team that has gone backwards, OK injuries and loss of certain players, but for most of the time those certain players were being played out of position anyway, for the good of the club Hill can stay here until May, but imho he needs to be moved on.

1 hour ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Half expected to gradually see improvement over the weeks, what I am seeing is a team that has gone backwards, OK injuries and loss of certain players, but for most of the time those certain players were being played out of position anyway, for the good of the club Hill can stay here until May, but imho he needs to be moved on.

Good shout . I'd actually move him on once we are officially relegated...thanks for your efforts but it hasn't worked out ...

Heard a Rochdale fan on BBC Manc , when i was driving home on a windswept m62 last night . He said we inherited the same hill that had lost the plot at 'dale ... everyone's fault but his , stupid press comments , tactical ineptitude ... in effect he was past his sell by date when he came to Bolton.

Mcginlay, not always the best of pundits, was also  scathing of hills team and tactics  .

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

Good shout . I'd actually move him on once we are officially relegated...thanks for your efforts but it hasn't worked out ...

Heard a Rochdale fan on BBC Manc 

Mcginlay, not always the best of pundits, was also  scathing of hills team and tactics  .

David Lee's mate

Take no notice of McGinlay

• Site Supporter

My lad has certainly chosen a great time to get into football, character building and he loves it. He’s a proper wanderer,  whatever happens this for the rest of the season I’ll always remember it for us Still having a club and my lad falling in love with Bolton.

That certainly wasn't expected this season as he never really got into footy then all of a sudden he’s got the bug big time.

Walks to school with me singing “walking down the manny road” 

it’s ace.