Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whisky / Whiskey

Spider

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That lad who thought it was bang out of order Gareth Bale could be compared to a primate but black players could not.

Madthatter.

He wasn't banned either iirc - just told to rein it in with the 'philosophical' musings...

No he had it so his posts basically needed approving each time or summat IIRC. Like I’ve said some folk on here get away with murder in comparison.
But if you’re face fits and all that 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Escobarp said:

No he had it so his posts basically needed approving each time or summat IIRC. Like I’ve said some folk on here get away with murder in comparison.
But if you’re face fits and all that 

I’m not sure it’s about faces fitting. I’m not even sure it’s what you say. I’m fairly sure it’s how you say it that riles moderators. To be fair, the three moderators don’t really need to do much moderating anyway, there are plenty of posters who call out the dissenting voices when needed.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’m not sure it’s about faces fitting. I’m not even sure it’s what you say. I’m fairly sure it’s how you say it that riles moderators. To be fair, the three moderators don’t really need to do much moderating anyway, there are plenty of posters who call out the dissenting voices when needed.

I get that. I just feel there are posters who act the goat and get away with it and people like him get their posts restricted. No rhyme nor reason to it. 

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Without wishing to start yet another row......

The big ASDA opposite the Etihad is selling Teeling small batch Irish Whiskey. No idea if available in smaller ASDAs

Absolutely sublime. That is the Daddy

Ive already forgotten bourbon 

If you like that, try this too

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/the-irishman/the-irishman-single-malt-irish-whiskey/

• 3 months later...

Whiskey clubs. Anyone been a member,  or is a member of a club? Been looking at one called Flaviar. For £20 a month you get tasting boxes with samples sent out to you. Saves committing to buying bottles you might not like. Anyway, seems a good idea but a bit steep at £20 a month.

47 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Whiskey clubs. Anyone been a member,  or is a member of a club? Been looking at one called Flaviar. For £20 a month you get tasting boxes with samples sent out to you. Saves committing to buying bottles you might not like. Anyway, seems a good idea but a bit steep at £20 a month.

I'd say that's a decent deal. Whisky-Me send one 6cl pouch each month for £7.95. 

This is the finest whisky available to humanity...

266554011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=d37b3

£11 from Morrison's...

If you drink this or some outer isle single malt for about £156 you will get the same result...

You'll don a string vest and Tam 'o' Shanter and be stood, thoroughly inebriated and unsteady on feet, in a bus shelter, urine patch spreading over trousers, aggressively shouting "See you, See me..." at passers-by.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

This is the finest whisky available to humanity...

266554011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=d37b3

£11 from Morrison's...

If you drink this or some outer isle single malt for about £156 you will get the same result...

You'll don a string vest and Tam 'o' Shanter and be stood, thoroughly inebriated and unsteady on feet, in a bus shelter, urine patch spreading over trousers, aggressively shouting "See you, See me..." at passers-by.

its only 3 years old will it not just taste like a

Fat Birds PISS

• Site Supporter
23 hours ago, Underpants said:

As a comparison, try this Craft Gin club. It’s £40 per month.